You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Cup 2018 betting thread...

Elite

Had £20 on Columbia minus 1 at 23/10 as my only bet of the day, had to give myself a 24 hour cool down after the SF Giants gave away 3 runs in the last innings to fuck up my Baseball acca last night, they were 1/200 to win at one point

Never bet more than I can afford to lose, but still hard not to take it personally sometimes!! 

I'll be investigating the Panama bookings markets in their next game.

They were quite, er, enthusiastic against Belgium.

You were warned... took back my work & football sweepstake entries on their bookings v Belgium. I suspect they'll be slightly less hyper against England, but it's still a six card game in the making. 

Northern Ireland played Panama on Tuesday night in their 'farewell game' before they go to the world cup. Some of the tackles that went in were nuts given it was a friendly and you know, one friendly game away from the finals. The referee didn't seem to care one jot.

They play Norway in Oslo in a few days, I'll be keeping an eye on it to see if they keep the same idea up. If so, I'd be going in on a few Reds / Yellow for the Canalsiders as plan to get stakes back. 

They play Belgium in their opener, they'll be hyper... 

1600/1 14 fold. Should be napped, this, as it's absolutely bomb proof. Well, until it dies a death after the first game.

Portugal v Morocco, France v Peru, Mexico v South Korea, Belgium - 1 v Tunisia, Senegal v Japan, Uruguay v Russia, Egypt v Saudi Arabia, France v Denmark, Croatia v Iceland, Switzerland v Costa Rica, Uruguay - 1 v Saudi Arabia, Spain -1 v Iran, Brazil - 1 v Costa Rica, England -1 v Panama.

1600/1 14 fold. Should be napped, this, as it's absolutely bomb proof. Well, until it dies a death after the first game.

Portugal v Morocco, France v Peru, Mexico v South Korea, Belgium - 1 v Tunisia, Senegal v Japan, Uruguay v Russia, Egypt v Saudi Arabia, France v Denmark, Croatia v Iceland, Switzerland v Costa Rica, Uruguay - 1 v Saudi Arabia, Spain -1 v Iran, Brazil - 1 v Costa Rica, England -1 v Panama.

I see absolutely no reason that won't come in.

I would normally doubt your Uruguay beating the lads, but we're already through so may go easy on them.

Bombproof.