You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

This thread is the perfect example of why we're all getting old and the world has quite simply left us behind, like the Elves waiting to sail to the Grey Havens Lord of the Rings.

'The time of the non-milenials is passed gandalf, it's off to pastures new for some Streetlighter 2 and Dire Straits, where we will reminisce about Jet from Galdiators and her lack of testis.'

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

This thread is the perfect example of why we're all getting old and the world has quite simply left us behind, like the Elves waiting to sail to the Grey Havens Lord of the Rings.

'The time of the non-milenials is passed gandalf, it's off to pastures new for some Streetlighter 2 and Dire Straits, where we will reminisce about Jet from Galdiators and her lack of testis.'

Even millennials don't get half this shit.

- A confused millennial

• Upvote 2

Today a trans woman was in court because she said she was a biological male. The complainant was a biological woman (not trans) who’d previously told a trans woman she looked like a bloke in a dress. 

Luckily the judge threw it out. But fucking hell the worlds going mental. 

On 2/21/2019 at 7:02 PM, Section_31 said:

The oldies when I was young thought the world was mad, they had it easy. I genuinely cannot keep up, the lines are moving so fast I'm now probably 'phobic' this or 'ist' that and most of the time I'm just making a common sense observation with no ill will or hate. 

Sharon Davies has now opened up on the whole transgender in sports thing by basically saying that transgender women should not compete in women's sport. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/swimming/47428951

On Saturday, Rachel McKinnon said Davies was a "transphobe" and was "sharing hate speech".

This is the problem these days, you simply cannot say anything for fear of triggering someone. 

7 minutes ago, Kieve Kev said:

The oldies when I was young thought the world was mad, they had it easy. I genuinely cannot keep up, the lines are moving so fast I'm now probably 'phobic' this or 'ist' that and most of the time I'm just making a common sense observation with no ill will or hate. 

Sharon Davies has now opened up on the whole transgender in sports thing by basically saying that transgender women should not compete in women's sport. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/swimming/47428951

On Saturday, Rachel McKinnon said Davies was a "transphobe" and was "sharing hate speech".

This is the problem these days, you simply cannot say anything for fear of triggering someone. 

It’s all hyperbolics these days, no nuance, no grey, yet the things they are discussing are those very issues which are from a spectrum. We are non-binary - yesterday we demand a binary response.