You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What percentage of our population are cunts?

Kidder Bukowski

24% are definitely cunts(tory voters) and the other 75% are either almost cunts but not quite there or sound people. Among the 75% are the people who are so ignorant and poorly educated that they simply are incapable of independent thought and either simply swallow all they are told by the media(brexiteers) or those that simply make no decisions at all and allow the status quo to continue unabated. I think very old people are sound as they are those who lived through real hardship and have life experiences that we will never have to go through(these are the people most hit by the cunts in power) but the real cunts are those around the late 50s to early 70s year olds who have had it so cushy that they couldnt give a fuck about anybody else,the true thatcher children.

Bizarrely for me I'm going to be upbeat and say around 10-15%, but they unfortunately shout louder and have more of an impact on the world and life in general.

I reckon maybe 5% of people are at the other end of the scale, beautiful human beings who'd give their last penny to anyone, and then the rest are all sheep and could go either way.

I reckon every society is like that. Most people just want a safe, easy, and reassuringly predictable life and they do whatever​ looks like making that happen. If it's being a cunt, like informing to the Gestapo they will, but if it's waiting in line and having a stiff upper lip like the Brits during the blitz they'll do that too.

The people at either end of the scale are engaged in a tug of war to define what 'normal' is, the cunts at one end and the nice people at the other, but it takes much more to stir the latter into action.

I look at an article in the mail about soppy students and it's comments and it just makes me feel that Britain has passed the point of no return with cuntishness. Its become embedded in our nature a hate filled pull up the drawbridge gang of cunts. A baby boomer nation who had it all but don't want to make the same social contributions so the next generations have the same advantages. Headline wankers.

It's not the cunts you have to worry about, it's the pricks. Cunts are lovely little furry creatures, pricks well pricks sting, they be sharp, no one likes getting pricked, a prick can bleed yer dry.

Down with the misogyny, cunts are sound, I'm one and so is my mate, and so is yer Ma, it's the pricks yer have to watch out for.

In truth it's about 99% and if you don't think so you're probably extremely privileged.

You're wrong.

By and large, people are just people. Left to our own devices, our (evolved) altruism and instinct for kindness will see us right. However, in certain circumstances - specifically, in certain power structures - we can be threatened, cajoled, bullied, frightened and bribed into the most cuntish attitudes and behaviour.

• Upvote 1

You're wrong.

By and large, people are just people. Left to our own devices, our (evolved) altruism and instinct for kindness will see us right. However, in certain circumstances - specifically, in certain power structures - we can be threatened, cajoled, bullied, frightened and bribed into the most cuntish attitudes and behaviour.

This is essentially true.  The small percentage that are intrinsically "bad bastards " I suspect is relatively small but unfortunately so often they are loud , bullying and opinionated people, Often sociopathic in nature and given to preying on the weak and ignorant with promises of simple solutions to complex problems   

This is essentially true. The small percentage that are intrinsically "bad bastards " I suspect is relatively small but unfortunately so often they are loud , bullying and opinionated people, Often sociopathic in nature and given to preying on the weak and ignorant with promises of simple solutions to complex problems

I think wealth,and paticularly power,increase your cuntishness.