You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Attenborough - 90 Today

Anubis

Great TV as always. I love Attenborough. Will be a very sad day when he passes.

This . Program on Sunday every bit as good as his previous series, 

Outstanding contribution to the this country and raised the profile of British broadcasting globally

Compare what he has done for everyone that has ever been enthralled by one of his programs to the contribution made by xenophobic cunts like Farage that want to see us a island apart  not as a beacon of enlightenment in the one world we all inhabit

• Upvote 1

This . Program on Sunday every bit as good as his previous series,

Outstanding contribution to the this country and raised the profile of British broadcasting globally

Compare what he has done for everyone that has ever been enthralled by one of his programs to the contribution made by xenophobic cunts like Farage that want to see us a island apart not as a beacon of enlightenment in the one world we all inhabit

Jumped ship to Sky didnt he but the content was nowhere near as good as with the beeb.

Planet Earth 2 started on BBC1 last night, mate.

Does anyone else think David Attenborough is a prick?

I saw him getting interviewed on some chat show a while back & he came across as a right fucking wanker.

His programmes are good right enough, I loved the sloth that heard a mating call so made his way across the jungle only to find that the bird sloth wasn't up for it, his completely expressionless reaction was quite something to behold. Plus nature documentaries make your fancy new telly look magic.

He's had decades of people essentially ignoring what he says while praising him for having a nice voice, he's entitled - at 90 years of age and peerless in his field - to be a little cantankerous.  The guy has no reason to go on a charm offensive at this point.

• Upvote 1

Watching the first episode of the latest series with my eldest, he's 7, and we're loving it.

Both cheered when the little lizard escaped from those devious snakes.

Oh massively. The fucking horrible cunts.

I just didn't think the programme was put together well enough.

There was no explanation or flow of why we're going from one island to the next.

The footage and commentary was exceptional.

I'm just hoping better from the next episode.

That beach with those snakes. Fuck that.

I was climbing the fucking walls watching that. When one of them leapt up the rock I considered fucking Earth off all together. Horrible bastards them. I also cheered when the lizard got out of the struggle. Funny the way they run as well. 

I might be wrong but i'm fairly certain it is. What a job though working on something like that. 

To be fair though the last place you would want to start filming is in a Polar Bear den with a mother who's only just given birth...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16137704

Not to mention that Polar Bears are one of the few animals to actively hunt humans!

To be fair though the last place you would want to start filming is in a Polar Bear den with a mother who's only just given birth...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16137704

Not to mention that Polar Bears are one of the few animals to actively hunt humans!

They cover their noses when prowling as well.