You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich 23/1/16 - Away

an tha

How I wish I was being proved right by BR staying here while we continued to progress.To think I was accused of trolling by people who say Lallana and Allen are shit players.

BR was out of his depth and no one could do any worse is all I heard, that's not how things are going and this man with a better cv is doing worse.

I admired you when you defended BR when most had had enough of him. You stuck to your guns and wanted him to turn it around. 

There was a strong case to change manager in the summer, but we didn't. On that basis that we put him back in at the start of the season, I could even go along with the view that he should have had longer this season than he got, but overall, I think it was right to get rid because of the timing of getting Klopp. 

Please try to be fair. This is not Klopp's team. And we have very little attacking threat due to many injuries. 

If you are wanting to score points by comparing Klopp to Rodgers, I look forward to Brendan building his career elsewhere and winning a couple of titles and getting to the CL final. 

As a Liverpool fan I don't want any season to be a write-off, as that is never satisfactory. But again, this is not Klopp's team, and it is decimated by injury. 

That's enough from me about Rodgers v Klopp. 

We've got a second half to play now. 

• Upvote 1

We have a squad packed full of bloody Phil Nevilles - limited players who can fill a role in a team where the other positions are filled with players with true, consistent quality.

Think this is it exactly.  You can win the league with a defense with Toure in it, or a midfield with Lucas in it, or a forward line with Milner in it, but you can't even make top 4 with all of them.  

Top quality makes all the difference, Suarez and Sturridge proved that 2 short years ago.  We simply don't have any.

Its a piss poor squad and for me Klopp wont hang around long enough to change that, This committee thing is going to become more and more of a problem I don't for 1 second think Teixera is a Klopp identified player and again he's a number 10 type player as if we don't have enough, I hope Klopp does have the final say in transfers that way we might just turn a corner if not Klopp will leave and we will be looking at more BR type appointments and mid table mediocrity.

As soon as I saw Lucas's name on the team sheet, and no Lallana, I knew what would transpire here.  Start badly with no energy, no pressing, and give them a chance to settle into the game.  Lucas is a fucking abomination.  Standing around while people walk past him, as usual.  Two goals a player with a bit of energy and nouse may have been able to help prevent.  He is a massive liability, he extinguishes any energy the team has, and he forces us to be too stretched.  

No energy in the front line either - Norwich's back four have had a very easy first half really, as we have no one who's going to press them.  Our captain putting in yet another shithouse performance.   

All in all a really poor first half from everyone.  I've no idea what Allen needs to do to get a game.  Still, we're only a goal behind - a few changes and we can win this.  They are a poor side, yet we once again are demonstrating our ability to make poor sides look good.  And who the fuck wouldn't swap Naismith for any of our midfield in a heartbeat?  

How I wish I was being proved right by BR staying here while we continued to progress.To think I was accused of trolling by people who say Lallana and Allen are shit players.

BR was out of his depth and no one could do any worse is all I heard, that's not how things are going and this man with a better cv is doing worse.

You're not Rodgers' rapist son are you? The thick twat assembled this group of 'footballers' yet the only thing they have in common with others of that designation would be a complete lack of intellect.

Rodgers fucked things up badly and it will all take some fixing. I would have thought that would be obvious even to an arseicle such as you.

Hate saying it but maybe these performances are a blessing in disguise....this squad needs tearing apart and totally rebuilding - if we were nicking wins it might disguise how shite we are and these chancers might escape being jibbed.

Its painful and horrible but if it leads to this shower being fucked off it will be worth it long term.

If you blame Rodgers for the players then you have to blame Klopp for the performance.

We shouldn't be losing to these. We shouldn't be still conceding from corners.

I look forward with optimism to Klopp's rebuilding...but in the meantime he has to get this shower performing better.

Spot on, he's supposedly a top manager and should be doing better with this squad.Everyone wants to make excuses but we've lost a lot of games to teams with weaker squads under Klopp.

Millner only ever looks good when he has much better players around him, put him in a MF like today and his utter mediocre game shines through like a beacon.

BLABLABLA

Clyne is also poor at times and rarely offers much in an attacking sense as his last ball is pants, playing Millner ahead of him really is asking for trouble. 

BLABLABLA

Get Allen and Tex on for Can and that useless fucker Millner please. 

Millner is used wrongly so the whole MF is practically unbalanced. He needs better back up then Clyne. Right now he is doing all the work offensively and in the defense. Millner stays on!

You're not Rodgers' rapist son are you? The thick twat assembled this group of 'footballers' yet the only thing they have in common with others of that designation would be a complete lack of intellect.

Rodgers fucked things up badly and it will all take some fixing. I would have thought that would be obvious even to an arseicle such as you.

If you think our squad is so bad that it should be losing to relegation candidates it's up to you, I don't.I don't remember people blaming Kenny during BRs first season, if things don't improve under Klopp BRs first season which most have said was a failure will be better then Klopps start.

• Downvote 1

I really like Can and think he will be a good player. But far too inexperienced to be a regular, makes 2-4 major mistakes in every 45 mins. Far too often he's the oppositions most creative player.

He's being played in the wrong part of the pitch.

He doesnt have ANY defensive qualiities at all.

But he has got a trackshun engun of a right foot.

Hate saying it but maybe these performances are a blessing in disguise....this squad needs tearing apart and totally rebuilding - if we were nicking wins it might disguise how shite we are and these chancers might escape being jibbed.

Its painful and horrible but if it leads to this shower being fucked off it will be worth it long term.

Not going to happen though. 

People are absolutely off their heads if they think FSG will sanction a complete rebuild. 

They'd rather sell the fucking club I bet. 

We simply need to add quality players into the mix. At least 3, probably more like 5 or 6. 

We're so badly lacking quality its unreal. We have workhorses. Just no people do score goals or create them