You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Lallana

SlugTrail

Guest Alex_K

Change half the team around by putting Firmino out-wide where he has never performed, making 2 further substitutions to the starting 11 inside half an hour, and bringing on out-of-his-depth Danny Ings into a European Cup final, all in order to accomodate Slow Adam Lallana in his favoued midfield position against Real Madrid? I'm afraid there's only one person talking bollocks.

In hindsight Solanke would have been the better substitution. I can't really recall Lallana touching the ball.

Agreed.  He had zero influence on the game and Madrid just piled forward when Salah went off,

Solanke may have given them something to worry about and an out ball for us with Firmino dropping back all the time. Didn't expect a lot from Lallana tbh but he failed to do absolutely anything of note.

Change half the team around by putting Firmino out-wide where he has never performed, making 2 further substitutions to the starting 11 inside half an hour, and bringing on out-of-his-depth Danny Ings into a European Cup final, all in order to accomodate Slow Adam Lallana in his favoued midfield position against Real Madrid? I'm afraid there's only one person talking bollocks.

just to prove to myself I wasn't going mad, I watched this.  The words slow, no power, weak clearly are bollocks.  Once he's fit, he'll be back in the team.  As a midfielder, he's a rare thing at Liverpool.  Someone who is not afraid to win the ball from the opposition.  

Watch and eyw.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUH1M37_fOE

just to prove to myself I wasn't going mad, I watched this.  The words slow, no power, weak clearly are bollocks.  Once he's fit, he'll be back in the team.  As a midfielder, he's a rare thing at Liverpool.  Someone who is not afraid to win the ball from the opposition.  

Watch and eyw.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUH1M37_fOE

Stringy, he's fucking shit mate. Xabi was faster than him. We need someone to take players on in the middle, someone who can spring attacks with pace. He's destined for the glue factory. It was like watching a 40 year old Giggs play up front. 

• Upvote 1

Stringy, he's fucking shit mate. Xabi was faster than him. We need someone to take players on in the middle, someone who can spring attacks with pace. He's destined for the glue factory. It was like watching a 40 year old Giggs play up front. 

Chamberlain gives us this we really missed him last night under rated I questioned his signing at first but hes been a big plus.

• Upvote 3

Sorry, bit Xabi was nowhere near as fast as him.  Watch the video, and then come back and tell me that what you've just said is true.  

I just can't understand how much he's gone downhill since last year. I seem to remember being really annoyed when he got injured last season and our form went really downhill.

You kinda answered you own question there.

He's been injured. A lot.