You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan Rodgers is our manager

Odd how they sack the coaches for the committee and rodgers failings.

No man could coach mario or lovren etc, etc, etc, etc, etc to glory against the propa teams out there.

Well we're the richest team in the Europa League next season so we should be having a proper go at that if nothing else. Marsh, Pascoe and Rodgers between them didn't have a fucking clue in Europe. Rodgers if he's staying needs help.

Well we're the richest team in the Europa League next season so we should be having a proper go at that if nothing else. Marsh, Pascoe and Rodgers between them didn't have a fucking clue in Europe. Rodgers if he's staying needs help.

If rodgers is staying the people in charge need urgent medical attention. They are like a tumour in the brain of a refined intellectual rendering him unable to make a cup if tea without severly scalding themself.

Two quality coaches with a good CV, Postman Pascoe gets Ayre a job in the sorting office - and a top notch DOF like Monchi comes in to sort the transfers - and there's a glimmer of hope on the life support machine.

Or we just appoint two more rookie coaches and plod along as we are while the owners are seen to be doing something.

If rodgers is staying the people in charge need urgent medical attention. They are like a tumour in the brain of a refined intellectual rendering him unable to make a cup if tea without severly scalding themself.

If Rodgers is staying I'll need urgent medical attention.

For all his faults there is a good coach in Rodgers. It's a warn out cliche that he's learning but in 3 years he's learned nothing and he's had nobody to teach him anything either. A top coach like Meulensteen would teach him a lot and maybe knock some of that misplaced arrogance out of him.

Guest davelfc

Jim Beglin ‏@jimbeglin 16m16 minutes ago

If FSG have dictated the fate of Pascoe & Marsh which is likely, Brendan must be contemplating resignation as a show of loyalty to his men.

Do it for Pascoe.

Doesn't make sense, surely this will have been discussed at the review. As I said before, he must have known there would be conditions and would have agreed to them. 

Beglin just being mischievous there, some decent staff beside him and as already pointed out by others he might actually start that learning process. 

I would have expected Pascoe to go before Marsh given that he is further up the line of command?

I couldnt care less about Marsh but I doubt his position was able to inflence Rodgers decisions any more than Pascoe could.

It looks like a clusterfuck where nobody has the bottle to remove the man in charge.

Removing a coach(es) indicates a poor job from the coaching staff,no? Who is head of all these staff? BR, I assume?

Doesn't make sense, surely this will have been discussed at the review. As I said before, he must have known there would be conditions and would have agreed to them. 

Beglin just being mischievous there, some decent staff beside him and as already pointed out by others he might actually start that learning process. 

It's all very strange fucked if I know what is happening.

It's all very strange fucked if I know what is happening.

they like rodgers but he needs better people round him.

he needs to be more of a manager so the coaching has to be taken on more by someone else and someone better than what we have.

we need coaches with european experience and premier league winning mentality.

thats one way of looking at it.

Rodgers biggest mentor is himself and you only had to hear him scoff at the defensive coach being appointed.

Is Rodgers capable of taking instructions from someone being appointed outside of his remit, who could be a threat to his job come November?.

I don't rate Rodgers but surely a man has the right to pick his own backroom team on his terms.