You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2015 & 9th Annual LFC Supporters Friendship visit to Gladbach

grahamlfc

The 2015 Liverpool FC Supporters annual Friendship visit to Moenchengladbach will this year take place from Friday 22nd May to Monday 25th May 2015. 

This will be 9th consecutive annual friendship visit by Liverpool FC Supporters and will as usual include guaranteed match tickets to watch Borussia in Bundesliga action. This year it is a chance to see the visit of German Bundesliga outfit SC Augsburg to face Borussia at the 54000 capacity Borussia Park. 

*********************IMPORTANT INFORMATION***********************

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Borussia Moenchengladbach v SC Augsburg match will kick off at 3.30pm on Saturday 23rd May 2015. 

NOTE:- All match tickets for the visiting LFC supporters are guaranteed by the Borussia Moenchengladbach Fan Projekt. If you want to join us and order a match ticket for the above named match - contact me via my Email address (grahamlfc@aol.com).

Also on the 2015 LFC Supporters Friendship visit itinerary, as usual, is a guided tour of the impressive 54,000 capacity Borussia Park. A tour of the pubs/bars in the Moenchengladbach Altstadt (Old Town) and a visit to the Borussia Moenchengladbach "Fanhaus" the official BMG Supporters Club where they have a whole corner dedicated to Liverpool Football Club and where the official presentations will take place. On match day there will be an all day LFC/BMG Fan Party in the BMG Fanhaus followed after the match with live music from local German bands. There will also be free time to visit the nearby city of Dusseldorf.

ATTENTION: All travelling LFC supporters are reminded that they will be once again be acting as ambassadors for Liverpool FC and the City of Liverpool. Please as usual, show respect to our hosts & friends from Borussia Moenchengladbach, thank you.

If you are interested in joining me to the 2015 LFC Supporters Moenchengladbach Friendship visit and an unforgettable weekend. Please contact me via my e-mail address (grahamlfc@aol.com) for further information, thank you.

Best wishes, Graham
(Annual LFC Supporters
Moenchengladbach Friendship visit organiser)

• Upvote 1

Message to all Liverpool FC supporters travelling to Moenchengladbach for the 2015 & 9th annual friendship visit  -  please remember to contact me to order your match tickets for the Bundesliga match Borussia MG v SC Augsburg match in Borussia Park - kick off is 3.30pm on Saturday 23rd May 2015.  Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

@ Original202,

Yes correct,  Borussia have had a brilliant season to date but unfortunately were knocked out of the Europa League at the same stage as LFC last week by Europa League holders Seville.  They are however in prime position to qualify for the Champions League.

There are still a few tickets available for any LFC fans still wanting to jopin the 2015 & 9th Annual Friendship Visit to see our friends in Moenchengladbach, if you come just once - you'll be back again next year - it is such a fantastic weekend & the friendship is absolutely unique in world football.

• Upvote 1

The Borussia Moenchengladbach v SC Augsburg Bundesliga match on Saturday 23rd May 2015 is completely sold out - 54,000 capacity, however all tickets for travelling LFC fans are guaranteed by the BMG Fan projekt.  If you would like to join us for a fantastic friendship weekend with our friends from Borussia - then please contact me ASAP, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am pleased to report that the 2015 & 9th Annual LFC Supporters Friendship Visit to Moenchengladbach is a complete sell out.

Commiserations to those people who missed out this year but there is always next year to join us for a very special weekend celebrating a friendship unique in world football.

Best wishes, Graham (Organiser)

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

2015 & 9th ANNUAL LFC SUPPORTERS 
FRIENDSHIP VISIT TO 
MOENCHENGLADBACH, GERMANY

Friday 22nd May to Monday 25th May 2015

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
OFFIZIELLEN PRESSE MITTEILUNG

The 2015 & 9th consecutive Annual Friendship Visit to Moenchengladbach by Liverpool FC supporters was once again a resounding success.

The annual visit included guaranteed match tickets in the completely sold out Borussia Park to watch Borussia's last match of the season at home to FC Augsburg and although Borussia suffered a shock 1-3 defeat it was of little importance as Borussia had already clinched a Champions League qualifying place by finishing 3rd in the Bundesliga behind Champions FC Bayern Munich & runners-up Wolfsburg.

Also included in the visit, was a Borussia Park stadium tour and an all day BMG/LFC Fan Party on match day at the “BMG Fanhaus” & a greeting Fan Party on Friday 22/05/15 at the HAUS SCHROERS Public House in Hehnerholt, Moenchengladbach.

Friendship visit organiser Graham Agg – in a welcoming speech at Haus Schroers greeted the Borussia MG & Liverpool FC fans & the friendship visit was once again, for the ninth consecutive year, fully endorsed by Liverpool Football Club.

Graham Agg presented Borussia official Thomas “Tower” Weinmann (BMG Fan Liasion Officer) with a gift from Liverpool Football Club – a signed LFC autographed football and read out a special message from Liverpool FC’s “Voice of Anfield” George Sephton, stadium announcer at Anfield for 44 years.

George Sephton stated: “Dear Graham, Once again it’s that time of year when I ask you to pass on my best wishes to our good friends from Borussia Moenchengladbach & to say again how much I, you & Liverpool Football Club appreciate their support & friendship. I look forward to the day when I’ll be able to join you in Germany and also have to say how much I enjoy your trips to Anfield. You’ll Never Walk Alone. George Sephton”.

Borussia MG Fan Projekt committee member Jonny Polcher also greeted the LFC fans with a heart warming message & Wallasey based music legends Terry & Rick Craven entertained hundreds of Borussia & LFC fans during the weekend with their superb musical talent through the many bars & pubs of the famous Moenchengladbach Old Town.

NOTE: Since 1992, a group of Borussia supporters have travelled to Anfield every winter to support Liverpool, while Kopites, have journeyed in the opposite direction annually since 2007.
In 1991, a delegation of Gladbach fans presented a cheque for 21,000 Deutsche Marks (approximately £7000) to the Hillsborough families, a gesture that has never been forgotten.

Organiser Agg stated “Sixty five LFC supporters made the official visit this year & during the weekend in Gladbach they are of course acting as ambassadors for LFC & the City of Liverpool, I can confirm that their behaviour at all times was absolutely impeccable & everyone of the supporters were a credit to the Club & the City and for that I would like to thank them all & hope to see them all back in Gladbach next year”.

The next LFC supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach will be in Spring 2016 and any LFC supporters interested in joining this superb annual event should contact Graham via his Email address; grahamlfc@aol.com

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a report about the 2015 & 9th Annual LFC Supporters Friendship Visit to Moenchengladbach in the very last ever edition of the monthly LFC Magazine/newspaper "THE KOP" - ON SALE FROM WEDNESDAY 10th June 2015 at all good newsagents & retail outlets.

• 1 month later...