Quantcast
Bob Paisley - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Stickman

Bob Paisley

Very weird advert. There was another one a while back with Paisley in the dressing room. That one was a bit odd too but less so than this one.

Bob Paisley was pure genius, the greatest manager we ever had and one of the greatest ever. Only Herbert Chapman comes close. Ferguson isn’t in the same class as a manager or as a man.

Horrible thing,it really is. Bob's accent is miles off and Rushie has never been known for his acting prowess. Add in that its for Standard Chartered and I'd be surprised if Bob would have stood for any of that bollocks either.

• Upvote 1

The advert is an abomination. Who signed it off? Didn't anyone put their hand up to say 'err hang on, this is a terrible idea'?

Very disappointed in the club. Disappointed in Rushie as well, which is a shame. 

It's not quite pissing on his grave but it's not far off. 

On 18/02/2020 at 09:11, johnsusername said:

The advert is an abomination. Who signed it off? Didn't anyone put their hand up to say 'err hang on, this is a terrible idea'?

Very disappointed in the club. Disappointed in Rushie as well, which is a shame. 

It's not quite pissing on his grave but it's not far off. 

I've seen Derek Acorah's name on this thread and given his past antics I wouldn't be that surprised if he was involved. 

That sounds nothing like Paisley and the CGI effects are dreadful.

Damning indictment on Rushy that somehow he's still the worst thing in that advert.

• Upvote 5