You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I used to work evenings arranging the reduced section of a supermarket when I was at college, same time every night the same middle-aged oddballs would be in there following your every move in the hope of buying 50 packs of Battenburg slices for a penny each, all of which were going out of date the following day.  The start of a Grand Prix had nothing on the way they used to jockey for position and barge each other with their trolleys while hanging out of my arse like a dirty piece of Andrex.  Knew exactly what times the markdowns happened and would be at me straight away; "You're supposed to drop the price to a penny now as there are only 10 minutes of store time left".  Obviously I would then refuse, out of pure spite.

Got nothing against people who do it for their budget, makes perfect sense and I'm always happy to snap up a decent bit of meat or the like for a fraction of it's usual cost, but being plagued constantly by these vultures, who would usually need a trolley boy to help them fill their car up with all their swag once they'd got their sweaty hands on it, constantly asking you when you would be marking stuff down further and trying to draw you into a debate as to whether a packet of bread with 1 day left on it's shelf life should really be as expensive as 5p still, did leave me with some lasting prejudices which I try manfully to overcome.

I don't want to say anything sweeping or submit to bigotry, but essentially, they are all paedophiles to a man.

Give it a year or two and the grey velcro Clark's size 9 will be on the other foot.

P.S. can someone  please make a joke about, Lizzie's penchant for cheap meat? I have places to do and people to go.

Gonna be 28 degrees down south on saturday apparently. Cloudy with sunny spells up north. Fucking South.

It's currently 8 degrees here. It's pissing down and blowing a gale and to cap it all our boiler's packed up and we're sitting here in big jumpers freezing. Its fucking June!

It's currently 8 degrees here. It's pissing down and blowing a gale and to cap it all our boiler's packed up and we're sitting here in big jumpers freezing. Its fucking June!

This.

All those arseholes and mongs who're "Phew, it's too hot..." when the sun decides to poke it's head out, well here's your fucking alternative you spiteful, shivvering shithouse cunts.

Fucking Baltic.

Give it a year or two and the grey velcro Clark's size 9 will be on the other foot.

P.S. can someone  please make a joke about, Lizzie's penchant for cheap meat? I have places to do and people to go.

I prefer mine in hearing aid beige.

AND THE SHOES. 

16 degrees here now, 10am in winter.

As Spike Milligan put it "Here's me shivering in the 16 deg of an Australian winter while you're sweltering in the 8 deg of an English summer"

I used to work evenings arranging the reduced section of a supermarket when I was at college, same time every night the same middle-aged oddballs would be in there following your every move in the hope of buying 50 packs of Battenburg slices for a penny each, all of which were going out of date the following day. The start of a Grand Prix had nothing on the way they used to jockey for position and barge each other with their trolleys while hanging out of my arse like a dirty piece of Andrex. Knew exactly what times the markdowns happened and would be at me straight away; "You're supposed to drop the price to a penny now as there are only 10 minutes of store time left". Obviously I would then refuse, out of pure spite.

Got nothing against people who do it for their budget, makes perfect sense and I'm always happy to snap up a decent bit of meat or the like for a fraction of it's usual cost, but being plagued constantly by these vultures, who would usually need a trolley boy to help them fill their car up with all their swag once they'd got their sweaty hands on it, constantly asking you when you would be marking stuff down further and trying to draw you into a debate as to whether a packet of bread with 1 day left on it's shelf life should really be as expensive as 5p still, did leave me with some lasting prejudices which I try manfully to overcome.

I don't want to say anything sweeping or submit to bigotry, but essentially, they are all paedophiles to a man.

A fella I used to work with uses a tin opener on tins of coffee to make sure none of the granules get stuck on the lip of the tin. Must save him a quarter of a spoonful.

The same fella that berated somebody for throwing away one of his plastic spoons. "That's a good spoon that, lasted me years!" He also recycles his buttie bags and uses the same penny bag for a week.

He's also a snidey cunt who tries to get people sacked behind their backs.