You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People who go out of the way to emphasise how much they buy their kids "Oh our Johnny has got the Roma, Barca, Liverpool and Dortmund kids for his holidays, and we're getting him his own Ipad for christmas"

Nice one, he's 6.  Get him a Casey and a Teenage Mutant ninja turtle toy for fucks sake

Johnny's parents are paying for 4 children, including 3 foreigners, to go on holiday with him ? He must get bored easily.

• Upvote 3

People who go out of the way to emphasise how much they buy their kids "Oh our Johnny has got the Roma, Barca, Liverpool and Dortmund kids for his holidays, and we're getting him his own Ipad for christmas"

Nice one, he's 6.  Get him a Casey and a Teenage Mutant ninja turtle toy for fucks sake

At Christmas...

"Look at all his pressies. He's ruined. I can't believe it."

You bought them you stupid cunt.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

When you are having a sexy dream with some fit bird you know from real life or TV sucking your cock and you wake up. Fuck, fuck, fuck you mutter as you try and get back to sleep but to no avail. When you finally drift off again you just dream about other shit then on waking up again you can't remember who the fit bird was!

At least one doesn't awake to find the duvet and bed sheet covered in spunk. That only happened to me once and unfortunately I was laid up in hospital with a dislocated hip and on traction. I had to bite the bullet and ring the buzzer, then explain to this young student nurse that I had jizzed everywhere. 

Nice one, he's 6. Get him a Casey and a Teenage Mutant ninja turtle toy for fucks sake

One gamely I know just buys their kids new footy kits constantly. Both are little fat twats as well. I'm running out of fat players to call them and even need to google Real, Barca, Bayern and Juve players to see if they have or had any chubby players. Luckily one always wears the Everton goalie top so I can call him big nev.

Pretty sound mate. Bit xenophobic away from the major population centers, also more racial tension between Maori and whites. We're in Hawkes bay, beautiful place with great weather but the above ruins it a little.

Given the choice I'd go back to Auckland, fucking expensive place to try and buy a house these days though.

Great wine region isn't it?

Bits of splintery dried milk or white plastic that falls into your tea when using plastic bottles of milk.

I pine for the days of milk coming in glass bottles.

I get my milk delivered in a glass bottle, it's definitely one of life's small pleasures.

The wee clinking noise fills my heart with joy.

• Upvote 1

I get my milk delivered in a glass bottle, it's definitely one of life's small pleasures.

The wee clinking noise fills my heart with joy.

I love all that stuff and signed up when a bloke from the dairy came round with his sales pitch and I so wanted it to work but they were just rubbish, delivering milk when I hadn't asked for it and worse, none when I needed it for breakfast, and ended up cancelling it. One of life's little disappointments

I love all that stuff and signed up when a bloke from the dairy came round with his sales pitch and I so wanted it to work but they were just rubbish, delivering milk when I hadn't asked for it and worse, none when I needed it for breakfast, and ended up cancelling it. One of life's little disappointments

Was it McQueens?

After a poor first couple of weeks, they've been fine with us. Having said that it's one bottle of milk on a Wednesday & another one on a Sunday, not exactly rocket science.

Probably the most worrying aspect is that my Son looks absolutely nothing like me...

• Downvote 1

People who have to have the loudest car or motorbike in the whole city.

Seriously, what are they getting out of it apart from everyone within a two mile radius thinking that they're a complete wanker?

Funny you say that because I was driving through the Meadows (a large open park) yesterday afternoon and it was looking very nice and autumnal but it can't have been more than 7 or 8° and this bloke in shades driving a large, shiny convertible with the roof down passes me on the other side. Now, maybe he was thinking 'cool as fuck' but all I was thinking was 'tit'

• Upvote 1

You were hoping for a home visit from Robin Askwith, weren't you?

• Upvote 1

Was it McQueens?

After a poor first couple of weeks, they've been fine with us. Having said that it's one bottle of milk on a Wednesday & another one on a Sunday, not exactly rocket science.

Probably the most worrying aspect is that my Son looks absolutely nothing like me...

Oops, it appears I know owe you a rep as my fat fingers missed the quote button, but, yes, it was them. I decided that it was the not wanting milk every day that fooled them. I persevered for a couple of months before admitting defeat