You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sat 25th.

Fowlers God

What's everyone doing next weekend? Its the first weekend without any of the round ball event with a certain red team but you can make a smashing day of things on the beer.

1. Tigers vs Saints

2. CL Final

3. Carl Froch fight

4. UFC 160 Big Foot Silva vs Cain Velasquez 2.

I mean you will need to pace yourself a little on the beers as the rugby starts at 1500 and the UfC is likely to finish at 0600 the next day.

How else is everyone spending next weekend?

I'm doing my first adventure race. Its here @ Moxie Republic - Adventure Racing | Training | Outdoor Sports. Then beer after while watching champs league final

Fair play mate, looks amazing that.

My little girl who currently has in words "chicken pops" is in a play so hopefully she's feeling better next Saturday and we'll get to see her in it.

What's everyone doing next weekend? Its the first weekend without any of the round ball event with a certain red team but you can make a smashing day of things on the beer.

1. Tigers vs Saints

2. CL Final

3. Carl Froch fight

4. UFC 160 Big Foot Silva vs Cain Velasquez 2.

I mean you will need to pace yourself a little on the beers as the rugby starts at 1500 and the UfC is likely to finish at 0600 the next day.

How else is everyone spending next weekend?

Fucking hell.

Talk about the lowest drawing main event UFC have had in years!

her mum's rented a cottage in whitby for her 50th so travelling up there for a few days with her family. nan, grandad, aunties, uncles the fucking lot.

fuck off

Make the most of it Shtiggy and get some smoked kippers from Fortunes underneath the abbey.

Honestly, they're world famous.

Make the most of it Shtiggy and get some smoked kippers from Fortunes underneath the abbey.

Honestly, they're world famous.

Ta i'll let on that im a wise know all cunt to her family. 'here y ar, i know a boss kipper shop down here follow me' while they all mutter the word 'cunt' on the sly

Just taken the eldest to gym class and now letting her blow off some more steam in the park.

Gonna buy a load of subway on the way back for the family.

Then have a shower, get into town to purchase some new non cargo jeans, get me barnet cut and then I'm getting on it.

Just taken the eldest to gym class and now letting her blow off some fella in the park.

Gonna buy a load of subway on the way back for the family.

Then have a shower, get into town to purchase some new non cargo jeans, get me barnet cut and then I'm getting on it.

fucking wrong that mate