You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup: Mansfield (h) match thread

aRdja

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Mansfield lad Dempster was so incensed by Suarez the dirty cheat, he was over to him before the whistle had finished blowing to get Luis' shirt.

Incidentally, I wonder if some media mong will try and claim that Luis' wrist-kissing celebration, the one he does every single time he scores, is actually celebrating his handball. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

The BBC text commentary already tried to make a thing out of the celebration, said something like "he cheekily kisses his hand".

Ah, usual moaners out again when we win, I see!

What are you talking about? The only moaning going on here is that a supposedly impartial commentator has overtly called our best player a 'cheat'.

He has no right to do this and cast judgement. Personally I think it was hand to ball but Jon Champion has no fucking right to call Suarez a 'cheat' and Suarez should sue the fucker.

Guest San Don
well, its called 'personal responsibility'. when we played footy in the school yard as kids, it wasn't uncommon.

Behave yourself man. What fucking school did you go to where kids didnt take advantage or 'cheat' as you seem to want to call it?

Really makes me laugh these mongs who call us on anything and everything yet when it goes against us, screem blue murder.

Get a fucking grip. The ref and linos are there to spot decisions. Vent your ire at them if you must.

Match fitness is everything. Next time he plays 90, Lucas wont be so fucked.

Nah, today Lucas was poor. As was the whole of our midfield. The best one on the pitch was probably Carragher, followed by Jones and Sturridge at the beginning. The worst Henderson, Downing and Suso. So it goes, we won, fair and square...

What a load of shit. I'm sorry but you're talking absolute fucking horseshit.

Where is the personal responsibility when every defender kicks' date=' elbows and trips him then runs to the referee screaming "HES FUCKING DIVING REF"?[/quote']

well, its obviously missing.

Doesn't matter what he does, Luis will be persecuted. Someone can dig up Moyes' comment about how a deliberate handball is ok but diving is a mortal sin.

That said, some of these players are absolute shite: Flanagan, Robinson, and today at least, Allen. Fecking gash the lot of them.

Doesn't matter what he does, Luis will be persecuted. Someone can dig up Moyes' comment about how a deliberate handball is ok but diving is a mortal sin.

That said, some of these players are absolute shite: Flanagan, Robinson, and today at least, Allen. Fecking gash the lot of them.

Robinson?

You watched a different game or on drugs?

This is not your school yard kickabout.

oh sorry...the mansfield mud confused me...they'd have had a better game in sherwood next door. plus they could have gang banged the CEO behind a large tree while the chairman wasnt looking.

[YOUTUBE]bS1LuSiRrLI[/YOUTUBE]

As a neutral, that incident was a fantastic example of sportsmanship. As a West Ham fan, I would have been fucking fuming that he didn't put the ball in the net.

The final responsibility for today's incident is with the referee. Suarez is a winner and he tries to win by any means neccessary. A few more in our sqaud with an attitude like that and we might not need to worry about how Stoke get on any more.

Fucking hell. All ESPN are focusing on is the handball. Repeatedly asking the MTFC manager if he feels cheated and him repeatedly saying no.

Just heard the fellah being interviewed on 5 live.Fair play to him.He will be cajoled into calling him a cheating cunt eventually though.