You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

I've just looked on paddy powers site and the scum are 2.2-1 on there, of be uncomfortable loading £50 on them when the site is reading something different or are these enhanced odds from a text bet?

You will get the enhanced odds.

Last time they ran out of the promotion because so many people did it.

If they have finished with the offer they will tell you. They won't take the £50 at the worse odds.

Just done this even though I'm still pretty confused. Hope to fuck I've done it right!!!

If the text came back with 3/1 then you'll be ok. Let's face it the scum will beat Braga. It goes against the grain, but £35 is enough to make me back them. I won't buy Vodafone or Sharp though.

If the text came back with 3/1 then you'll be ok. Let's face it the scum will beat Braga. It goes against the grain, but £35 is enough to make me back them. I won't buy Vodafone or Sharp though.

It did mate, thanks.

It's the betfair/betdaq sites I'm still trying to get my head around to be honest. I'd never used them to lay bets before this week.

I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it, although that bet365 Champions League thing went way over my head yesterday!

It did mate, thanks.

It's the betfair/betdaq sites I'm still trying to get my head around to be honest. I'd never used them to lay bets before this week.

I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it, although that bet365 Champions League thing went way over my head yesterday!

Oops, Braga scored. We'll still be up.

I thought I knew what I was doing, but ballsed up an in running bet and gave away £10. Betting isn't for me.

The Bet365 £200 is a bit rich for me at minute with £1500 needed to cover a possible roll over. But have noted there's also free bets via mobile and on their feature races. So will give them a go.

Don't claim the £200 bonus yet.

Come back when you have the funds.

Even with the roll over it's a good offer. You can make between £100 - £180 depending on when you lose the bonus.

Don't claim the £200 bonus yet.

Come back when you have the funds.

Even with the roll over it's a good offer. You can make between £100 - £180 depending on when you lose the bonus.

That sounds a plan. Now that Bet770 have sent through winnings i might work through the bonus at a tenner a time, it didn't take any hassle to get the winnings just a bit of time.

What was your initial fund?

I had about £230 and that's about what I have now. Stupid mistakes on my part but i'd be about £50 up after two weeks.

I just started with the 75 in betfair and opening bet of 20 with stanjames .

I waited till each bet had finished before asking for the next and made sure the free bets had been paid in by the bookies.

The 304 includes two specials ,the champions league bet and a phone bet.Those 2 alone brought in 65 quid.

I've mates at work who piled into it and had 3 bets going at a time, sure enough they've made mistakes and don't know where they are with it. Take your time is the way.

I just started with the 75 in betfair and opening bet of 20 with stanjames .

I waited till each bet had finished before asking for the next and made sure the free bets had been paid in by the bookies.

The 304 includes two specials ' date='the champions league bet and a phone bet.Those 2 alone brought in 65 quid.

I've mates at work who piled into it and had 3 bets going at a time, sure enough they've made mistakes and don't know where they are with it. Take your time is the way.[/quote']

Yes,take your time is correct.