You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Very strong statement from the club. Based on that statement there seems to be no evidence other than Evra's word and to find Suarez guilty based on just that, let alone handing out an 8 game ban, is absolutely staggering. This could completely fuck our season up. Well done FA. Corrupt to the core.

Corrupt bastards! Still need more time to put a case against Luis does the FA?? Release the evidence or be prepared to have civil action...an absolute travesty that it has gotten this far and on what? The word of one person with no evidence?? an absolute joke!

Plus it shouldn't have taken this long for LFC to grow a set and back their man, we should now lodge an appeal and a claim against Evra based on his own evidence of abusing Luis.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Us against the fucking world, negritos. We've got Luis' back, the statement is clear in that regard. If Kenny, the club and our legal team are backing Luis in those terms, so the fuck am I.

The owners may not know the game between the lines as well as some, or even most. This is their expertise - no one in the league can match us at what is about to unfold - the FA are looked at even by people in football boots as amateurs - imagine what the honks in the high glass at Park Ave think of them, sitting ducks y'all.

I not sure if you who it was defending Luis? because the girl who defended him was also one of the only specific sport lawyers in the country.

She now works at the club and apparently was expected to totally blow these claims out of the water.

Totally agree about them being sitting ducks though.

Utter utter bollocks. Unless there is a LOT of evidence we haven't seen, this is an absolute joke. Look forward to Evra being charged for insulting Luis' place of origin. And on a disrepute charge for lying (he said it 10 times) and accusing the ref of racism. I hope the club ask for him to be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

I also hope we appeal and sue for defamation of character.

I also hope we withdraw from the FA cup in protest. Alternatively, win it, club has a team shit in the pot and sends it back to the FA.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind missing out on the FA cup. I presume we would still be permitted to play in the Premier league.

Absolutely livid with this corrupt shambles of a ruling. Racist for using a term in another language which is not racist in that language? Bollocks.

Parts of that statement are awful but it's good to see the club looking after our own.

If this decision was based on the word of Evra alone then they've surely cocked this up massively. The evidence must be released and it would have to be fucking air tight. Initial thoughts are this stinks.

I not sure if you who it was defending Luis? because the girl who defended him was also one of the only specific sport lawyers in the country.

She now works at the club and apparently was expected to totally blow these claims out of the water.

Totally agree about them being sitting ducks though.

You do not blow anyone out in their fixed court, Senor. The point is the game on the field left "the country" years ago and is now about to do the same in the boardroom and beyond - as Deepthroat said, follow the money (and it ain't in England or the FA - although they have earmarked a little for the Ukranian hookers.)

"We find it extraordinary that Luis can be found guilty on the word of Patrice Evra alone when no-one else on the field of play - including Evra's own Manchester United teammates and all the match officials - heard the alleged conversation between the two players in a crowded Kop goalmouth while a corner kick was about to be taken."

No evidence. As I suspected, one man's word against another. Regardless of the case, how can you find someone guilty WITHOUT evidence? My mind is blown.