You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Make you wonder if he attended so he could leave

Oh wait no it doesn't,thats exactly why he attended. Love the way its always,they disrespect our soldiers. When every player has stated they support them.

How these clowns are still alive and in power is beyond me. You'd think the amount of military grade weapons in general population would occasionally benefit them.

He's back tracked on working with the Democrats to help the Dreamers and linked it all to funding his wall amongst other mental nonsense.

His daily diet of lies , double dealing, reneging on promises , racism and mind boggling ignorance just blend into some sort of new norm,

I suppose this is the danger; I can't for a moment believe there is any order or plan in the madness that surrounds Trump.  In the real world Putin marches on , Americans are at each others throats , nothing gets fixed and war with a nuclear armed rogue state moves from being unthinkable to being a real option for a beleaguered narcissistic sociopath who for reasons still beyond me enough people thought was a fit person to hold the keys to Armageddon.    

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41570266

Donald Trump insists that the stories about Rex Tillerson insulting his intelligence - despite being heavily sourced - are "fake news". Now, however, he's lobbing one of his trademark counter-punches, just in case.

Mr Tillerson thinks he's a moron? Well, he's smarter than Rex, that's for certain.

It's classic Trump - a slightly less juvenile version of the "I guarantee you there's no problem" retort Mr Trump snapped off during a Republican debate, when Senator Marco Rubio questioned the size of his, er, manhood.

Mr Trump tends to get touchy when people doubt his intellect. That's probably why the "moron" line has prompted such a furious response from the White House and State Department. During the campaign he said he doesn't have to consult generals because he has "a very good brain" and told a rally in South Carolina that he was highly educated and has "the best words".

In August, he boasted that he was a "better student" and went to better schools than all his elite critics.
Mr Tillerson may have opened a difficult-to-repair rift with the president. While Mr Trump is quite comfortable with insult-trading, there's one topic that's clearly off-limits

There only one winner here. Trump has the goodest brain and will definitely win, believe me.