You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Would I be the only one who wouldn't be a tiny bit arsed if they got it? They wouldn't be able to move in for over 10 years. Stadium revenues are becoming a smaller and smaller part of overall turnover, by 2026 it'll be even less significant. For me it's just an irrelevance and something to laugh at them over. Let's hope we call it the city of Liverpool stadium.

I wouldn't be arsed one jot because if the shoe was on the other foot posters on here would all be singing to a very different tune.

• Downvote 3

Its bollocks if the shoe was on the other foot fat joe would be ensuring it was a shared stadium

Not my point. If Liverpool were not in a position to build or expand a stadium and we were gifted one you wouldn't be humming and arring over the fine print of ge deal that gave you a stadium.

• Downvote 3

Blues on Facebook

Bloo 1 - Spare seat in my car for Wembley if anyone wants it?

Bloo 2 - I'd have it but can't get a ticket.

Bloo 3 - *sends screenshot of someone selling tickets for £100 a pop*

Bloo 2 - can't believe we're ripping each other off for tickets!

Bloo 1 - Probably a red

Bloo 2 - Vermin they are.

Getting blamed for touting Everton games now.

• Upvote 1

Posted by shireinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 14, 2016, 10:31 pm, in reply to "Re: Could you ever see us doing that ?"

He's on about the club in general. They have, rightly or wrongly, a belief in their own greatness that borders on some kind of evangelical insanity, possibly surpasses it. And if you and everyone around you shares that belief, it must rub off. 

Too right. They are natural born losers and they should never forget that.

• Re: Klopp the mentalist

Posted by pickthatoneoutinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 14, 2016, 10:44 pm, in reply to "Klopp the mentalist"

It was never in doubt from the moment he turned up. We've got some shit to swallow for the next decade or so.

This forum is great, they're too deflated to even be that bitter. Hours of entertainment await.

Posted by Blueskiesaheadinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 14, 2016, 10:03 pm, in reply to "Re: There it is"

The club has a winning mentality. It looks like utter delusion at times but they never go away.

It's hateful and disgusting but we all wish it was us 

Like the flash #### with a stunning bird

This is my favourite...sums up their bitterness, small time mentality and obsession all in one post...

"After 10 minutes my youngest lad was about to text his red mate with sarcastic abuse. I thankfully talked him out of it. At the end of the game he asked ,'How did you know that would happen Dad ? ' How do you explain that to an 11 year old ? How do you prepare him for the years of misery ahead ?"

• Upvote 8

The soft cunt has major problems, major psychological problems. This is not some sad twisted teen this is a middle aged man. I pity his family. He must be in some bad health being that stressed and bitter. Although that could be what keeps him going. My advice if you're reading Tony us get To Holland and Barrett and get some Rescue.