You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'm not sure I understand what they want. "Sack the board"? Then what? Replace them all with some of those "experienced competent professionals", who are just hanging around waiting for the call from some near-bankrupt, dysfunctional basket-case of a club? And how would that improve results and save them from relegation?

Still, the Southampton game should be fun. They're planning a protest sit-in, so if they get twatted again they won't have the option of fucking off early.

Remember when they had a planned walk out and nobody walked out?

they might have more walk out during their planned sit in that the planned walk out.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, razor said:

That is genius.

Lauding the very basics.  A really, really low bar.

Then concedes, "Yes, we have been shit for 30 years..."

He's trying to be like Dave Kirby except he can't talk about going to Rome, Paris and Istanbul. 

Clips from pitch invasions, fighting with the police in Lille and celebrating a goal scored by a nonce in a game they lost. 

7 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Talk about the different levels between our club and theirs. John W Henry and Tom Werner have probably got several pictures of Henderson doing the “Hendo shuffle” in several different tournaments on their office walls, Bill of Weatherfield has an altogether different type of success. 

2352451C-3FB5-455E-9470-F609D4548EF5.jpeg

And they wanted to string him up when he told him there’d been good times. They celebrated staying up last season with another pitch invasion and told us it was better than winning the CL.  Like they’d know

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What's this horseshit.

Everton look set for another fight against a relegation that would be catastrophic for the club, for the city of Liverpool, for Merseyside and beyond.

11 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The 16th Century French fortress, Chateau d'If is a three-storey square building, 98 feet on each side, surrounded by towers and large gun embrasures and a fortified wall around the 3 hectare island.

It's not as big an "If" as the one in that sentence. 

Repped for Count of Monte Cristo vibes.

Everton going down would be great for the city, and I'm not saying that out of spite, but the derby has become the most poisonous game of the season by far,  and it's been that way for at least 20 years. There's no friendly rivalry now, it's just pure bile. Happy to wave that goodbye myself.

• Upvote 6

It will be good for the city as you'll have tons of championship fans coming to the city in droves for a massive day out on the ale in Evertons new stadium. The novelty for them visiting Liverpool rather than going to Stoke or Middlesbrough. 

They might even spend money in our club shop like the Atalanta fans. 

Be funny with all this talk of organising a prestige friendly with Juventus or Barcelona as the stadium inauguration but their first competitive game is against Plymouth or Barnsley.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What's this horseshit.

Everton look set for another fight against a relegation that would be catastrophic for the club, for the city of Liverpool, for Merseyside and beyond.

I spotted that bollocks straight away. Rhyl is already a shithole so their fans wouldn't notice any economic down turn.

• Upvote 1

I always used to believe then going down would be bad for the city and of course the older decent blues.

But over the last 10 years amd more really it has totally changed due to the poisonous attitude of them...fuck them, I hope they go and frankly never return - tumbling down the divisions and struggling like fuck.