Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1875 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Red74 said:
catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m

That Werner transfer,the battering they have taken through sponsorship,selling of premium seats,merchandise has really cut deep,I also think they were hoping for a big bid for one of their players,maybe Salah,thats been knocked on the head,I honestly dont think there will be any major incomings there for a year or two,they will be looking at players with contracts running down etc
Basically yes. The more this goes on the more convinced I am they are in trouble, as I reported months ago. They overstretched themselves 2 years ago, breaking the transfer record twice and also paying £50m + for Fabinho and Keita. The fees will be a lot higher when you factor in the agents fees involved too. Their wage bill is unsustainable and relies upon fairly soft income from revenue and sponsorship holding up, which it won't. 

Klopp papers over the cracks currently. All the time they have him they will be fine. Once he goes though it will be difficult for them. One thing I will say about that lot, is they can't really cope with going backwards. They very nearly bankrupted their own club the last time they had 18 months where the tap was turned off by H & G. We are looking at a much longer reduction in spending now. Good luck selling that to the entitled bellends who've jumped on the bandwagon late and just expect massive marquee signings every season and think they're Real Madrid. They will leave them and go back to supporting United or Chelsea or whoever.

The desperation is tangible.

Pure projection of what he really, really wants to happen, but knows won't and is desperately putting it out there so other deluded beauts will agree with him, which then makes him feel better and makes his ramblings seem more real to him.

It's quite sad to read really.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Didn’t the late great Steve O post like him? 

Catcher assumes a faux-intellectual persona, whereas Steve0 was more of an excited puppy pissing all over the internet.

• Upvote 3

Hahahaha he must spend at least 85% of his week talking/thinking/moaning/crying/wanking about the Mighty Reds.

Their obsession knows know bounds, their delusion has no limits, their virginity is eternal. 

20 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Haha, fucks sake, he comes out with some shite, the poor sod.

I know, he can't even give credit, where credit is due, to our players. Total denial by that bellend.

I'll go on record, and say it: Yerry Mina is not a total pile of shit defender, he's probably above average for run-of-the- mill centre halves. 

There you go, Catcher, it's not that difficult to give credit where it is due, is it?

1 minute ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I know, he can't even give credit, where credit is due, to our players. Total denial by that bellend.

I'll go on record, and say it: Yerry Mina is not a total pile of shit defender, he's probably above average for run-of-the- mill centre halves. 

There you go, Catcher, it's not that difficult to give credit where it is due, is it?

Yeah but he wouldn't get on our bench 

Carousel is on BBC2 at the moment. You'll never walk alone was just belted out by some auld one and I can imagine a plethora of bloos angrily typing as to why their hard earned licence fee is being wasted on a 1920s play, portraying the worst football song in history, red shite, meeerderers

I’m not going to comment or make any sarcastic remarks, but given his past record of putting his foot in it, I’m just gonna leave it here and see what 21/6 brings...

92A01D91-1B0B-4EE8-AE28-0687E896F613.png

Our team could indeed grow old overnight and yet we’d still have ample time to replace them all over many years and win the Champions League again before they even get a sniff of a Carling Cup final. 

• Upvote 1

Some bellend called Jamie has just rang 606. Scouse accent, so obviously a Blue, but wouldn’t identify his team. Tried to diminish any title we win because of a two month break and the new substitute rule. They just laughed at him like he was a gobshite.

Which, of course, he was.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Some bellend called Jamie has just rang 606. Scouse accent, so obviously a Blue, but wouldn’t identify his team. Tried to diminish any title we win because of a two month break and the new substitute rule. They just laughed at him like he was a gobshite.

Which, of course, he was.

The last time someone reached that hard was Pickford trying to stop Van Dijk's lofted volley before Divock headed home

• Upvote 1

If Arsenal were to somehow beat City and we were winning at half time, Woodison would be empty anyway, even if things were normal and fans could attend.

After that Daily Heil running a poll that makes us the most popular team in the county then this will make their heads swivel as what to do next...Up the Tory reds  

It is horrible to contemplate for Liverpool, but 2019-20 will not be considered a proper season: it will always have an asterisk after it, like those wartime fixtures, says Rod Liddle

15 minutes ago, Stickman said:

After that Daily Heil running a poll that makes us the most popular team in the county then this will make their heads swivel as what to do next...Up the Tory reds  

It is horrible to contemplate for Liverpool, but 2019-20 will not be considered a proper season: it will always have an asterisk after it, like those wartime fixtures, says Rod Liddle

Not for anybody else but them. The record books will show Liverpool FC clinching their 19th title in the 2019/20 season with not an asterix in sight. There may be an 'Obelix' or something similar uttered by Evertonians though.

The chances are we'd already won it before the suspension.  Let's see if City can get past our current points total.