Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1460 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Just now, coachpotato said:

Nearly1500 pages surrounding a fanbase that exists to denigrate us, slander us and generally spend all of it’s time trying to prove it is superior us in every way, except in the football currency of winning trophies, where it just cannot compete due to simple evidential facts.

They cannot stop their rhetoric and untruths or they have nothing else to exist for.

Should we really be mocking the afflicted in this way?

Just saying like.

Much fretting this morning over UEFA’s proposed CL changes which appear to be specifically designed to exclude Everton from their rightful place. Or some such.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Much fretting this morning over UEFA’s proposed CL changes which appear to be specifically designed to exclude Everton from their rightful place. Or some such.

Don't worry, Everton have been doing a fantastic job of excluding themselves, same with trophies, decent sponsorships, fans and stadiums. 

It's slowly dawning on them that even a quick fluke of them somehow getting a European place will soon not be enough. So they do the only thing they can, they rubbish the whole competition. 

• Upvote 2

The changes aren't planned until 2024/2025 so by that time Everton will be in their new stadium and will already be the wirlds biggest and bestest club and better than der redshite so it won't affect them adversely. 

• Upvote 1

Absolute fume about an article on the bbc website "Is Everton-Watford the Premier League's newest rivalry?"

Then loads of fans from other clubs chipping in about Everton thinking they are a massive club.

I always find it funny with bitters timelines via Twitter like on Wednesday that they never seem to know we've won as they don't bother watching us but always seem to know when we are losing

Along with the Red Echo, the BBC are the most biased media organisation against our beloved neighbours, or so they say.

There are several ex-RS players who commentate on the games who have a palpable hate of Moral Highground FC, hence why they’re always last on MOTD and why only negative stories ever get seen about them.

These ex-RS include Murphy, Warnock, Ince, and Lawrenson.

There’s also Lineker, Osman, Kilbane, Keown, Nevin and Lescott as well as the well known Phil McNulty, the BBC Chief Football Reporter. All have more than a tenuous link with another football club in Liverpool, but I can’t think who that might be sadly.

5 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Along with the Red Echo, the BBC are the most biased media organisation against our beloved neighbours, or so they say.

There are several ex-RS players who commentate on the games who have a palpable hate of Moral Highground FC, hence why they’re always last on MOTD and why only negative stories ever get seen about them.

There’s also Lineker, Osman, Kilbane, Keown, Nevin and Lescott as well as the well known Phil McNulty, the BBC Chief Football Reporter. All have more than a tenuous link with another football club in Liverpool, but I can’t think who that might be sadly.

Liverpool reserves?

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

Myopia, perhaps?

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Absolute fume about an article on the bbc website "Is Everton-Watford the Premier League's newest rivalry?"

Then loads of fans from other clubs chipping in about Everton thinking they are a massive club.

I read this BBC article this morning, and knew it wouldn't go down well with them. Especially the bit about Watford not wanting to sell them any more players, because they see Everton as a direct rival.

Also interesting that someone has dared to suggest Everton played dirty tricks in enticing Silva, so they aren't the last Bastion of Honesty and Innocence that they would have everyone believe!!

I don't know how long Silva has been there but he is so low-key and their MOTD appearances so late, that I reckon I actually saw him talk for the first time on SSN this morning. He was almost unintelligible.

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The changes aren't planned until 2024/2025 so by that time Everton will be in their new stadium and will already be the wirlds biggest and bestest club and better than der redshite so it won't affect them adversely. 

It wont bother the BS one bit after all its nothing more than the european equivalent of the league cup and means nothing according to them after we won it.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

I don't reckon sky will be too chuffed to be fair. If a bunch of clubs get automatic inclusion, I suspect it will make that fight for the top 4 pretty dull. Why Everton are upset though beggars belief. What's it got to do with them? Don't they know we ruined them as a European force in 1985?

50 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I don't reckon sky will be too chuffed to be fair. If a bunch of clubs get automatic inclusion, I suspect it will make that fight for the top 4 pretty dull. Why Everton are upset though beggars belief. What's it got to do with them? Don't they know we ruined them as a European force in 1985?

I think teams who have won the European Cup more than 5 times should be given automatic entry into it forever in Pot 1. Especially teams who play in all red and begin with L.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think teams who have won the European Cup more than 5 times should be given automatic entry into it forever in Pot 1. Especially teams who play in all red and begin with L.

It's a pit our name is Der Redshite. Almost matched your criteria.

6 hours ago, cloggypop said:

I've been calling it the Z Cars Derby for at least a season. 

I always love saying to a bloo when their phone rings with that tune..... "Watford fan?" The look on their face is priceless. 

• Upvote 6

On 15/08/2019 at 18:06, Angie81 said:

I’ve always wanted to try anal but I’m worried I’ll give birth to an Everton fan now :/

giphy.gif