You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 hours ago, Sandman40 said:

image.thumb.png.8bca96e2d95917fa8f43c9febe7d65c3.png

He was average for Everton and probably looked good to them as they've been starved of success for so long. 

All you really have to do at Everton is score in a Derby or injure some redshite players, reel off a few soundbites, shake your fist at the crowd a bit and they'll love you forever. 

10 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

He was average for Everton and probably looked good to them as they've been starved of success for so long. 

All you really have to do at Everton is score in a Derby or injure some redshite players, reel off a few soundbites, shake your fist at the crowd a bit and they'll love you forever. 

I think some players too thrive on being the main man and main out ball, which he had at Everton. Once he has to integrate as part of the team and not be the main man, it looks like it doesn't suit him at all. He's been shitter than anyone could imagine. 

Lizmclarnonsbaps

Just bought a lovely house in Woolton, sitting in the garden and a head pops over the fence and it’s only fucking Dominic Redshite Sloppyshite who has gone and moved in next door. I’m fucking fuming and go straight back into the house ignoring him and immediately I phone my bird Catty( after Harry Catterick) and tell her to get on to the estate agent, we’re moving. Goes back into the garden to calm down with a Chang when Sloppy only hops over the fence with a crate of Carlsberg!

‘Hello’he says in that silly French accent, ‘ I’m Dominic from next door’ long story short I have a bevy with him because Everton aren’t we, tell him about The Golden Vision, Harvey, Kendall and Ball etc etc not to mention Andy King, what does he do?

Only see’s the error of his ways and phones his agent to get a move to the Blues!

It’s gonna happen too lad and when it does lad I’m his new agent on 20% of anything he earns and a go on his wife once a week. ‘ Treblicok’ he says to me,’ thank you my friend, it will be a Grand Old Team to play for!

• Upvote 1