You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 04/11/2020 at 08:04, Doctor Troy said:

So we've won a few games on the run. Are we releasing a song?.

Been catching up a bit on this thread - crazy last week and what spare time I had was spent following that paint drying exercise on CNN. So I was going to post the video that @Madrid DiecinueveDiecinueve posted before I ran acros it about 8 pages later. Then I thought, fuck it it's funny, so here it is again. 

On 05/11/2020 at 23:47, Remmie said:

Work early? 

Ooooookaaaay

IMG-20201108-WA0016.jpg

On 07/11/2020 at 08:01, Doctor Troy said:

Top blue Elton Welsby being a big massive racist. Thought it was Liverpool fans who were the racists?.

I genuinely thought Elton welsby was dead!

19 minutes ago, Stickman said:

So we’ve lost one of the the best defenders  and midfielder in the world but they came out of all that worse off....”Always the victims” and all that 

The Gwladys Street
@TheGwladysSt
How’ve we came through the last three games without a single point?
Anyone remember the mass fallout from the media & kopites after the Derby? We’ve came out of it worse off! Lost two of our best players to suspension and another to a bollock injury.

Has that eejit no idea how football works? Mind you, they're lucky it isnt 4 defeats from 4 plus the goalkeeper suspended for 3 games for serious foul play.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Been catching up a bit on this thread - crazy last week and what spare time I had was spent following that paint drying exercise on CNN. So I was going to post the video that @Madrid DiecinueveDiecinueve posted before I ran acros it about 8 pages later. Then I thought, fuck it it's funny, so here it is again. 

IMG-20201108-WA0016.jpg

I was more interested in the final weeks of George Harrison on the Echo front page. At least it was really going to happen.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

IMG-20201108-WA0016.jpg

Honestly mate so did I, thought he died a couple of years ago, could have sworn it!!

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Honestly mate so did I, thought he died a couple of years ago, could have sworn it!!

Taken from 2015, once everton has touched you....mention Liverpool!

Along with football reporting, I wrote a feature called 

A Day In The Life Of A Football Manager and my first guest was Liverpool’s legendary Bill Shankly. I phoned Bill and he said, ‘No problem, son.’ I spent a day with him, which was a marvellous experience. I met Bill again when he had his own show before mine on Radio City in 1974. 

“Among the great events I covered was Liverpool winning the European Cup and I interviewed Johan Cruyff when Liverpool played Barcelona in Europe. I started at Granada TV in 1978 where the Head of Sport, Paul Doherty, steered my career as a presenter rather than a commentator.

“These days I do after-dinner speaking and corporate functions where I tell stories about my life. I have also toured the country interviewing the actor Ricky Tomlinson about his life and I worked for Everton TV.

52 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Taken from 2015, once everton has touched you....mention Liverpool!

Along with football reporting, I wrote a feature called 

A Day In The Life Of A Football Manager and my first guest was Liverpool’s legendary Bill Shankly. I phoned Bill and he said, ‘No problem, son.’ I spent a day with him, which was a marvellous experience. I met Bill again when he had his own show before mine on Radio City in 1974. 

“Among the great events I covered was Liverpool winning the European Cup and I interviewed Johan Cruyff when Liverpool played Barcelona in Europe. I started at Granada TV in 1978 where the Head of Sport, Paul Doherty, steered my career as a presenter rather than a commentator.

“These days I do after-dinner speaking and corporate functions where I tell stories about my life. I have also toured the country interviewing the actor Ricky Tomlinson about his life and I worked for Everton TV.

Fucking hell, sounds the shittest thing ever. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison will be gone in the summer unless they get the Champions League. 

I just can’t see it.  Every year transfers are more and more geared by the contract length left than anything else.  We’ve seen players leave for loads of money even with only 1 year left.  If you’ve got 5, 4 or even 3 years left on your contract there is almost no incentive for the club to sell because they can get another year out of the player and then sell for the same money or in some cases even more a year or 2 later.

It’s why United keep having absolute howlers in the transfer market.  They target players with loads of years left on their contract.  They then find themselves paying silly money or their fans losing their shit if they don’t sign them.  They finally decided to stop doing it with Sancho after thinking they were gonna come crawling back to them.  They know full well United will be back next year.  Everton will want 100m for either of those and I’m not even kidding.  There’s no way United would pay that and they’re the only fools who would come close.

They play Fulham after the international break. 

I can imagine if they win they will be back and will defo finish in the top 4 and they will have der redshite running scared.

If they lose they will all ring Radio Merseyside slagging off all the players saying they are a disgrace to the shirt and need to know what being an Everton player is all about. Ancelotti will be questioned and they should get Big Dunc more involved etc.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I cant see anyone bidding for calvert lewin. I could see someone bidding for richarlison but even there, I cannot see anyone bidding more than £50m for him. everton will want over £100m for him and I think they were talking £143m just so they could say they would get more than we did for Coutinho. Deluded twats.

8 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Personally, I cant see anyone bidding for calvert lewin. I could see someone bidding for richarlison but even there, I cannot see anyone bidding more than £50m for him. everton will want over £100m for him and I think they were talking £143m just so they could say they would get more than we did for Coutinho. Deluded twats.

If Calvert-Lewin scores over 20 premier league goals this season someone absolutely will bid big for him. He's only 23. 

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They play Fulham after the international break. 

I can imagine if they win they will be back and will defo finish in the top 4 and they will have der redshite running scared.

If they lose they will all ring Radio Merseyside slagging off all the players saying they are a disgrace to the shirt and need to know what being an Everton player is all about. Ancelotti will be questioned and they should get Big Dunc more involved etc.

They never and I mean never lose to Fulham.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If Calvert-Lewin scores over 20 premier league goals this season someone absolutely will bid big for him. He's only 23. 

I think Everton have done pretty well with Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison.  They are both decent players (I think DCL is better myself) but they're not top quality that you could see either of the Mancs, Chelsea, Real Madrid or Barca being after.  So they should be at the Ev for a while.

On 06/11/2020 at 09:51, Bjornebye said:

This is literally the worst week to be on a 7 day twitter ban. I only re-joined to troll Everton fans anyway because I get angry when people post the shit they tweet on here. I'm banned for calling a Tommy Robinson supporter a fat ugly bitch. Could be worse. 

Abusing women on Twitter? 

What a Man.

Lets be honest you didn't get banned for saying that . 

jack Dorsey does it every day. 

What did you really get banned?