You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He seems to divide opinion amongst fans that's for sure. I don't want to get involved in the issues surrounding him, I think the fans need a voice, but he isn't the answer.

Money talks, and throwing a fan on the board, someone with very little experience of dealing in such a role could easily be starstruck by it all and become a way of just rubber stamping what the suits have planned. Democratically elected or not, the fan could still be turned. If the fan's representative was causing too much hassle, they would be easily removed, the rep would hardly be given any real power.

Now what I suggest is the board meeting with fans groups, such as SOS, KopFaithful and maybe even forum owners in a series of meetings to get a feel for what the fans want. This would be a better system for me as it brings together a better representation of the fans.

At the club, I want professionals, people with experience to help us progress, I don't think fans representation in English football is really going to take off.

I'd have someone like Brian Reade. A proper fan who can always be seen at the match and is vocal in his passion for the club as well as being articulate enough to enter dialogue with these people.

I neither hate nor like Rogan taylor. The only time I've seen him is on the telly giving interviews. He seems passionate enough aswell like.

I've always liked him. Clearly, however, the 500 Euro thing needs clearing up.

But as for the fans' representative on the board, I'd vote for me.

That's right, I'm putting myself forward, and I need your votes.

Alan Sex will be handling my corporate image, and Red Nick will be looking after PR.

Vote for razor: he'll cut through the spin, slice through the politicking and nic -xt thing you know LFC will be a powerhouse again! Don't bristle with angst or listen to the negative whisp -ers! Put me in office, and I'll get the job done.

Vote for me - you know it makes sense!

(A free signed picture of Kenny for every vote cast!)*

*if he'll let me in that first board meeting. I'll defo be bagsying the chair nearest to him, anyway. Purslow won't stand a chance.

In respect of my earlier candidature, I would just like to reassure those people who have requested a manifesto that I have one. I wouldn’t want to compromise its veracity by publishing it pre-election, so don’t worry, after you have elected me you will see what you get.

In the meantime, any questions from overseas fans can be directed to my International Brand-Growth team of Walton Red and Durango who would be happy to deal with your requests.

Furthermore, in a transparent bid to appeal to the female vote, our resident testosterone-filled totty Paddy Berger and Nantwich Girl will be on the canvas trail. Look out ladies! I will also be giving a nominal female role to Melons. Catering or something.

I know I have a winning team behind me, but in case of a humiliating defeat to the likes of Rogan or Stevie, my Coalition Manager Strontium Dog will be tactfully leading negotiations under the banner of “Compromise is Key”. I want a place at that table and I don’t care what I have to damned do to get it!

Please remember any out-of-hours questions can be directed to RoboRiise (1am – 3am) or Remmie (Lord alone knows).

Finally, if I do have to backtrack on anything I might have said earlier, Ant will be onhand to give advice.

Vote, vote, vote!

Clearly, however, the 500 Euro thing needs clearing up.

It's been cleared up. He was asked to contribute to a documentary on the Hillsborough disaster to educate Danish fans (albeit made by the Dutch), and he demanded 500 euros for doing so. Then, when it became public he lied about being serious and made a few phone calls in which he duped Trevor Hicks and the HFSG into making a statement of support. How much of a devious, condescending cunt do you have to be to do that?

It's been cleared up. He was asked to contribute to a documentary on the Hillsborough disaster to educate Danish fans (albeit made by the Dutch), and he demanded 500 euros for doing so. Then, when it became public he lied about being serious and made a few phone calls in which he duped Trevor Hicks and the HFSG into making a statement of support. How much of a devious, condescending cunt do you have to be to do that?

€500 means No! Dontchaknow?

I've always liked him. Clearly, however, the 500 Euro thing needs clearing up.

But as for the fans' representative on the board, I'd vote for me.

That's right, I'm putting myself forward, and I need your votes.

Alan Sex will be handling my corporate image, and Red Nick will be looking after PR.

Vote for razor: he'll cut through the spin, slice through the politicking and nic -xt thing you know LFC will be a powerhouse again! Don't bristle with angst or listen to the negative whisp -ers! Put me in office, and I'll get the job done.

Vote for me - you know it makes sense!

(A free signed picture of Kenny for every vote cast!)*

*if he'll let me in that first board meeting. I'll defo be bagsying the chair nearest to him, anyway. Purslow won't stand a chance.

Would just like to say that if the vote was today, I would pull for Lazor in this erection.

What's your stance on people getting their user name 'borrowed'?

Please be aware I have a clear and thorough root and branch policy on this matter.

I welcome this opportunity of having such a frank and open debate on this issue.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Never had much time for him anyway but can't stand him since his 500 euro's request regarding that Hillsborough talk.

The way he tried to squirm his way out of it was embarrasing as well.

Saw him on the telly this morning, his quest for 'power' within the club is blatantly obvious, hope he never gets a say at any level in the running of our club.

If the new owners do take a sort of fans rep on board, I'd go for Brian Reade, proper, passionate fan with a decent brain, afraid not many ex players (legends or not) have the brains to go with their legendary status !

I'd have a local ex player, Thommo, Aldo? If Kenny is available, I'd give it to him first.

Reade would be a good choice too tbh.

Is Rogan Taylor - Jamie Kanwar?

I'd prefer we actually some that goes to games and can inform the board about fan issues.