You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was on SKY. There was only a short note, but it was bound to happen when we signed Poulsen. We need to replace Mascherano with a more gifted anchorman, so Lucas moves to the middle. Pity, because he can't be a replacement for injured Gerrard or if he plays off the striker when Joe Cole picks up an injury (don't give him more than 25 starts this year) or moves to the wing.

i can imagine what lucas handing in a transfer request would be like ie lots of lip biting and smirking followed by who the fuck would want you.......................... this is great news getting rid of these half hearted multi million money grabbing twats not fit to wear the shirt.................... come on ngog and babel we know you want to leave as well hurry theres just a few days left

Guest Captain Jonjo
I still really want Lucas to suddenly turn that corner and become great . Everytime he starts a game I am "right Lucas ,this is the game lad, do it , become great" . I still cling on to this .

Same here.

but its never gonna happen. <_<