You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That Plan B song (the oh oh oh oh one)

Section_31

Guest simon
I had to stop as soon as he opened his stupid mouth. Awful, awful shite. I dread to think how shite Plan A must have been if this is Plan fucking B.

I heard Lily Allen butchering "Just be Good to me" earlier with some other cock-seep calling himself "Professor Green" or something. Absolute diarrhoea as well.

Hes good too.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so but his stuff is good hes been round for quite a bit.

Being around for a bit doesn't automatically make you good though. Having just watched the Anvil story i can vouch for that.

They are both dogshit anyway, Professor Cunt and Twat B.

I had to stop as soon as he opened his stupid mouth. Awful, awful shite. I dread to think how shite Plan A must have been if this is Plan fucking B.

I heard Lily Allen butchering "Just be Good to me" earlier with some other cock-seep calling himself "Professor Green" or something. Absolute diarrhoea as well.

That whole Plan A thing has been used about 5 times gobshite, well done.

If you don't have anything good to say about him why not keep it shut. You don't see me gatecrashing Star Wars threads and saying how bad I think it is, especially in your tone.

What a wanker.

If you don't have anything good to say about him why not keep it shut. You don't see me gatecrashing Star Wars threads and saying how bad I think it is, especially in your tone.

What a wanker.

Touched a nerve there did i, Hooch?

I'm deeply sorry if my tone offends you, now you know how i feel every time i hear Plan B.

Love the new album, only heard that no more eating song, assuming its from the first album, not that into it to be honest. Agree with the 'all english rappers sound the same'.

I like the rapping bits in the defamation album, but think the singing makes it a great listen. Favourite tracks being welcome to hell, stay too long and writings on the wall.

The songs posted in this thread are stories. They're not necessarily about him, not that it stops certain people jumping to the conclusions they want to find after listening to 20 seconds of a song. He's actually a very intelligent lad with a talent for storytelling in songs. Nothing like Professor Green.

Guest ShoePiss

What a wanker.

If you're going to respond like that you should probably have a much thicker skin than you appear to have.

Oh and er shithead cunt.

Never heard of plan b before but it seems I had heard some of the songs, I don't have anything good to say about it. Are you his gay lover hooch?

Guest ShoePiss
The songs posted in this thread are stories. They're not necessarily about him, not that it stops certain people jumping to the conclusions they want to find after listening to 20 seconds of a song. He's actually a very intelligent lad with a talent for storytelling in songs. Nothing like Professor Green.

Are you a teenage girl? Why so sensitive? Is this your favourite favourite musician ever ever ever?

If you're going to respond like that you should probably have a much thicker skin than you appear to have.

Oh and er shithead cunt.

Never heard of plan b before but it seems I had heard some of the songs, I don't have anything good to say about it. Are you his gay lover hooch?

Who the fuck is this Lesbian?

That was a reply to Total Longo so I've no idea why your responding to it. If I'm Plan B's lover, Surely you're Longo's Gimp?

He quoted me, which he didn't have to, so it was a dig/argument at me.

All he had to do is say he thought it was shite without bringing me into it.

So I won't get a fucking grip, not that I asked for your opinion anyway.

Guest ShoePiss

I don't care about the music, I don't like it but it doesn't upset me.

I thought your response to someone airing their opinion was pathetic, overly sensitive and a little teenage drama queen. that is why I quoted you.

I see you called me a no mark via the 'feedback' thingy, are you letting me know that you are above me in some hierarchy?

Like I did you mean? I didn't bring you into it yet it didn't stop me getting called all kinds did it? You need to calm down lad, opinions are opinions, simple as that. Mine doesn't make any me any more right than you, it's just an opinion. No need to get personal with people who don't happen to share your taste in music.