You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The David Moores Letter

What did you think of the letter from DM?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the letter from DM?

• Excellent.
    • Good, but could have gone a bit further
    • Disappointing
    • Completely pointless

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall see what he has to say but for me the damage has been done and whilst the anger and pain of him selling to 'them' has gone and i'm left numb, I will never accept what he says or does, I respect him for coming out to say what he has done writing the letter, but its meaningless. We are in deep shite and there is no one else to blame apart from Moores and Parry.

:( about the no one is interested thing. Hope that is far from true.

Do we think that Moores knows something about a possible buy out ?

I couldn't imagine he would do this unless they were on their way out.

Just a pipedream.

I have to say that did cross my mind, why now after 3 years of calls to speak out, why now? Maybe just coincidence but we are all after a glimmer of hope we hope its for other reasons.

Guest ShoePiss
I have to say that did cross my mind, why now after 3 years of calls to speak out, why now? Maybe just coincidence but we are all after a glimmer of hope we hope its for other reasons.

I don't think it's a coincidence but I don't think it's because of a pending sale either. I think it's simply because the owners made the statement that they are looking to sell the entire club. All about timing with him and what's best for him.

The time to come out should have been when the twats were begging for re-finance, at that time SOS were being ridiculed in the media and by fellow fans, described as some whack job extremist group.

If Moores had come out then it would have made the SOS drive so much more meaningful, but no the twat wanted his 'life time president' title safe.

Guest ShoePiss
wasn't there some sort of gagging order preventing him from talking,and now its expired.

First I've heard, if that's the case then his silence up to date would make sense I suppose. That would depend on what the penalty for breaking it was though.

David Moores is responsible for the mess LFC are in now and have been for the past 20 years. He stood still and did nothing while the likes of united and our other rivals overtook us. He failed to take advantage of the LFC brand for years and was so short sighted that he bottled it when he could have taken out an £80m loan to pay for the new stadium when it was first proposed in 2000 He spent the best part of two years looking for the "right" owners and when he did he double crossed them and sold to the two jokers.

As far as i am concerned i am not interested in what that self obsessed so called LFC fan has to say and he should never be allowed into Anfield again. When the yanks took over i said to people this is going to end badly and so far my prediction is correct sadly.

The man has ruined this club and to come out and say "Im heart broken i feel betrayed blah blah blah is quite frankly an insult to all LFC fans as i am sure he wasn't so heart broken when the cheque cleared.

The was a good reason why he never got his hands on the Littlewoods empire.

Being a scouser and having LFC in my blood what he has done to this club to mine and your club is unforgivable

Don't think it will get to admin myself - unless the consortium of banks that lend money to us fall into that bracket. This refinance has got a deadline - surely the banks can seize the asset if the debt is not repaid by the deadline and then sell on for debt value to recover their money.

Guest ShoePiss
Bit harsh.

If SOS wanted someone to sit around and do fuck all, they knew where he was.

If Moores had endorsed SOS I think it would have made a world of difference.

It would have shut up those people who responded to SOS with shite like but they signed Torres, but they signed Mascherano etc.