You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The little lad "kidnapped" in Pakistan

Section_31

The press deffo know some shit's up. They were outside his house last night saying shit like "and whatever comes out about this over the next few days, at least for now a little boy is safe and well."

The primary concern.

I started thinking it was all a bit iffy when his father came home from Pakistan last week against advice of the authorities.

It reminds me of that little girl - Shannon something? - in Dewsbury 2 years ago whose mother and her toy boy lover had kidnapped by another family member.

I think there's a bit of life left in this one.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If you HAD to pork one though, who would it be?

There was a ridiculously fit female serial killer in the news recently. Danger fucktastic.

No doubt our wretched government has paid the ransom. How else did the family get the money needed to pay off the kidnappers? Now cue a million more abductions of Brits every year which the government, or rather the taxpayer, will be expected to pay for.

Frankly I'd rather leave them kidnapped than pay for their release out of my own pocket.

No doubt our wretched government has paid the ransom. How else did the family get the money needed to pay off the kidnappers? Now cue a million more abductions of Brits every year which the government, or rather the taxpayer, will be expected to pay for.

Frankly I'd rather leave them kidnapped than pay for their release out of my own pocket.

What the hell are you on about? Let me guess, is this another example of immigrants takin our fuckin money? Put down the Daily Fail for a second..

The government point blank refuses to pay any ransom, whatsoever, precisely because the kidnappings may be false (which was thought to b the case with this kid) but also that it would undoubtedly lead to increased frequencies of kidnappings, if they are indeed legitimate.

Your last sentence is correct, accidentally obviously. A couple kidnapped by Somali pirates are still not free because the government doesn't want to pay the ransom as it would just lead to more kidnappings. They've been held since October with no chance of release unless their family pays the ransom themselves. The government refuses to do fuck all.

The reason this kid was freed was because (acc to BBC News) a ransom of £100k was paid to the kidnappers by the father of the kid. It wasn't paid in Pakistan, but in Europe (probably Spain) and the BBC is reporting that a Romanian woman and 3 others have been arrested in Spain. That's probably why the father came back against the advice of authorities to England, to gather money (NOT from the government) and pay it himself to someone in mainland Europe.

So there is seemingly, a logical explanation behind all this. Of course, the BBC story could turn out to be bullshit and the father could have done what the chav from Dewsbury did but the government certainly did not pay any ransom whatsoever. Let's just get that clear.

The Government won't go for that shit, as many dead Iranian terrorits will testify to.

sas_assault.jpg