You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mendoza

On 31/03/2022 at 18:31, magicrat said:

Bloke cracks unfunny gag about another blokes missus and gets slap.  Did anything else happen ?

The world got offended.

Every fucker is offended by everything these days. Its a slap, its nothing more, however everyone now has to be shocked by said heinous crime and then have an opinion and react to show their support of something that they're not quite sure if they can even defend, or attack , and either leaves them 'not in' and not in with the crowd or in and safe and 'doing the right thing' apparently. 

Some of them need a slap. 

• Upvote 4

I’m sure he has enough cash in the bank to cope with not being able to perform his ‘art’ for a few companies. 

Just take some time off and go fuck a load of younger, hotter pussy than his wife and release a sex tape to the media. 

See how much his wife likes the open marriage then. 

11 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Every fucker is offended by everything these days. Its a slap, its nothing more,

Nah, this is lame Chipper.

He walked up to a stage where a fellow professional was performing and struck him because he didn't like the performance.

Not cricket.

4 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Smith should turn up every year to smack Chris Rock again, but in more elaborate disguises each time.

Fake moustache the first year, dressed as a camera man the next year, then on a Zamboni and so on.

250?cb=20160224124614

19 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Smith should turn up every year to smack Chris Rock again, but in more elaborate disguises each time.

Fake moustache the first year, dressed as a camera man the next year, then on a Zamboni and so on.

Who was the fella that took to trying to kiss celebrities at these events. Once he grabbed onto some actress' leg and wouldn't let go as they tried to haul him off. Got through security everytime somehow. He tried to kiss Smith one year and got smacked I think.

17 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Who was the fella that took to trying to kiss celebrities at these events. Once he grabbed onto some actress' leg and wouldn't let go as they tried to haul him off. Got through security everytime somehow. He tried to kiss Smith one year and got smacked I think.

This?

Vitalii Sediuk, some Ukrainian prankster, apparently. No wonder Russia invaded.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bad Boys is ace! 

It's okay but nothing special. Not a patch on Lethal Weapon and Beverley Hills Cop.

I just find Smith to be very overbearing and forced. I liked him in The Fresh Prince but I have always avoided his movies, which I won't have to any more!