You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the team boys:

....................................Reina............................................

Johnson..................Carragher........Agger.................... Insua

.......................Mascherano...... Lucas..................................

Kuyt.............................Gerrard..................................Aurelio

.......................................N'Gog...........................................

And with that in mind 2-0 to us N'Gog (2)

Here's the team boys:

....................................Reina............................................

Johnson..................Carragher........Agger.................... Insua

.......................Mascherano...... Lucas..................................

Kuyt.............................Gerrard..................................Aurelio

.......................................N'Gog...........................................

And with that in mind 2-0 to us N'Gog (2)

Damn, was hoping Yossi would be fit to start.

I just want to see the right attitude today, we need to come out all guns blazing and not give them an inch. I want to see controlled aggression and quick movement not sitting off them and slow laboured build up play.

I think we'll learn a lot about the state of things behind the scenes based on the attitude our players show today. It could be a turning point in the season or another nail in the coffin and there aren't many spaces left.

The only saving grace in our fucking awful season thus far is that the Blueshite have been in no position to gloat. I work with loads of the fuckers and they've been completely silent about our shitty run and haven't even mentioned today's game.

Because of their poor form and injuries and feeling reasonably confident about today. However, as others have said, set-pieces could be the key. We need to avoid conceding stupid fucking free kicks in our own half (yes, Lucas and Skrtel - I'm looking at you) and also try to prevent handing them any corners, too.

If we do that we should be alright. However, I'm not too sure where our goals are going to come from. I think Aquilani has to see some time on the pitch today with that in mind, regardless of the welcome he might get from that bunch of fucking cloggers.

I don't think any of us are looking forward to today. It'll be a poor game, and even more scrappy than normal down to lack of key players on both sides. You've got more riding on it than us though, and I reckon you'll win. Good luck lads, may the best team win (or not, I hope!) *offers warm and hearty handshakes all round*

Reina

Johnson

Carragher

Agger

Aurelio

Mascherano

Lucas

Kuyt

Gerrard

Benayoun

N'Gog

As Dave says in the match preview, I think it will come down to who wants it more. When you could perhaps question the commitment of a few of our players to the cause, I just hope we show that desire.

I haven't really been focussing too much on this game because I have a massive one to play in myself this morning (it's obviously been there in the background).

Just received a text from my manager though to say our game is off due to the incessant rain so I can now fully shift my attentions to todays game.

Come on you fucking mighty reds!

If that is the team, posted further up the page (by Bex), then I have to say i'm a little disappointed about the left hand side. I'd much prefer to see Aurelio at left back because it's patently clear to me that Insua has been struggling lately.

I'd like to think that the coaching staff would have noticed this?

Ahead of Aurelio i'd obviously like to see some flair at least either in the shape of Benayoun or Riera.

Anyway, you never know in football so we'll just have to watch the game and then make our judgements after that.

As I said, come on redmen!

If that is the team, posted further up the page (by Bex), then I have to say i'm a little disappointed about the left hand side. I'd much prefer to see Aurelio at left back because it's patently clear to me that Insua has been struggling lately.

I'd like to think that the coaching staff would have noticed this?

Ahead of Aurelio i'd obviously like to see some flair at least either in the shape of Benayoun or Riera.

I think, or is more I hope, that this is cos neither Benayoun or Riera are fit enough to start just yet. Is Albert even fit enough for the bench actually?