You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

-------------------------Reina----------------------

Johnson----------Carra-----------Agger------Aurellio

------------------Mascher------Aqualialini----------

-----------Kuyt------Gerrard------------Benayoun.

----------------------Torrres----------------------

Is Kuyt included within your team because you know Rafa will pick him or in your view does he merit a place?

I'd play that team without Kuyt, bring in Riera (assuming he starts mid-week) and switch him with Benayoun.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But obviously he'll keep playing Lucas Shithouse, Little Miss Sunshine, Mr. Undroppable who would rather be Forrest Gump than a professional footballer

What?

I can just about work out that you are calling Lucas a shithouse but beyond that I'm struggling.

My team:

Johnson----------Carra-----------Agger------Aurelio

------------------Mascher------Aquilani----------

Yossi--------------------Gerrard-------------Riera

------------------------Torres----------------------

Rafa's team:

Johnson----------Carra-----------Agger------Insua

------------------Mascher--------Lucas----------

Kuyt--------------------Gerrard-------------Yossi

-------------------------N'Gog----------------------

My team:

Johnson----------Carra-----------Agger------Aurelio

------------------Mascher------Aquilani----------

Yossi--------------------Gerrard-------------Riera

------------------------Torres----------------------

Rafa's team:

Johnson----------Carra-----------Agger------Insua

------------------Mascher--------Lucas----------

Kuyt--------------------Gerrard-------------Yossi

-------------------------N'Gog----------------------

I'd have you in the job tomorrow

Anythng but a failure to win will end our season. Not sure I fancy our threadbare squad under that kind of pressure.

Our season is already well and truly over. A bad result against Everton and it would just be even worse. That's all.

Saying that, I fancy us to get a tight win anyway.

Anythng but a failure to win will end our season. Not sure I fancy our threadbare squad under that kind of pressure.

Believe me, the Evertonians aren't too fucking confident about their 'threadbare' squad either.

We should just hammer the bastards no matter what eleven we put out. I have quite a few Bitter friends and, if some of our fans don't fancy it next week, I can tell you that they're absolutely shitting themselves. And we owe them for that FA Cup thing last season. Get right into them!

No, clearly a failure to win will end our season.

Our season has already ended. It would be naive to hope for a miracle by the French, or that Chelsea would miraculously drop fourteen points, with all the other eight teams behind them also dropping more points than us. Face it mate, it's over. And the longer we're stuck with a cautious manager without a single bollock, the worse it will get.

The Derby is the perfect match to have now. It's a game where recent league form doesn't matter, it's a war and the team fighting the most will win. Our team has a lot of fight in it, a lot of unrealised anger and potential, and we are going to unleash it at the scum on the other side of the park next weekend. It's going to be tough, it's going to be war, but that's exactly what we need now. We are winning that match, believe me. I've seen into the future and we are going to twat them good. Not only that, but the win we will get is also the turning point to our season. You heard it here first.