You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Feel good quiz

Thants

Can David N'Gog be considered a flop for the pittance (I dont want to spoil the quiz by putting the amount here :whistle:), we paid for him ? If he comes good, he is naturally a bargain. If we sell him, it will be for more than we paid. Bunch of Manc cunts.

Edited by House of Dirk
typo

I know it's meant as a joke, but by God it really confirms what we know about the British press and Liverpool and Rafa.

I just expect better from a website representing a broadsheet paper. Their reporting would not be out of place in one of the red top comics. I know its only a shitty quiz at the end of the day which means nothing, but it doesnt even qualify as shoddy filler. Sorry, Im really not bringing the fun on this thread, but how much did we get for Gonzales when we got rid ? I wouldnt have thought it was a huge loss made.

Guest Dog Chaser

8/10

'You're so good you've got a wag and a mock Tudor house in the suburbs ...'

I didn't realise Mark Gonzales now plays at CSKA Moscow

Go one then... name 20.

And then we'll see how many of those we got out money back on, or were kids for cheap prices...

Degen

Nunez

Dossena

Pellegrino

Babel

Ngog

Voronin

Zenden

Leto

Morientes

Josemi

Gonzalez

Lucas

Pennant

Bellamy

Kronkamp

Riera

Keane

Ajdarevic

El Zhar

Every one of them were either sold on as not deemed good enough or have made very little or no impact and are unlikely to make an impact. It's not even a comprehensive list.

Edited by Hermes