You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

My Mrs has bought tickets for us and the kids to go and see WWE live at the Arena in May (?) 

This is the same Mrs who barred them from watching it on telly because they were increasingly trying to replicate the moves at home (and outside on the trampolene). So when i asked her why she thought buying tickets to see it live would be a good idea, she stated "it may get it out of their systems"

I give up.

It's all pretty tame these days. I remember when Stone Cold was twatting Lita around the ring with a chair.

My Mrs has bought tickets for us and the kids to go and see WWE live at the Arena in May (?)

This is the same Mrs who barred them from watching it on telly because they were increasingly trying to replicate the moves at home (and outside on the trampolene). So when i asked her why she thought buying tickets to see it live would be a good idea, she stated "it may get it out of their systems"

I give up.

I took the boy to see it at the O2 a while back. There was hardly any kids there, it was mainly grown men in WWE t-shirts shouting out all the catchphrases and going "Ooooooh" every time someone got 'hit'.

• Upvote 1

I'm a member of a selling site for my area on Facebook and a woman has just posted something about finding a wallet and does anyone one know Joe bloggs whose wallet is inside it.

First response suggested there's be an address on the drivers license and she replied, "oh, yeah, didn't think of that, I've not taken it out to look".

Of course, she didn't just want all of the attention that followed with people patting her on the back saying "nice to see there's still some honest people around" etc. No, not at all.

Twat.

• Upvote 2

I'm a member of a selling site for my area on Facebook and a woman has just posted something about finding a wallet and does anyone one know Joe bloggs whose wallet is inside it.

First response suggested there's be an address on the drivers license and she replied, "oh, yeah, didn't think of that, I've not taken it out to look".

Of course, she didn't just want all of the attention that followed with people patting her on the back saying "nice to see there's still some honest people around" etc. No, not at all.

Twat.

Was she called Jane Doe?

• Upvote 1

Twat.

Should have said " no you just took the cash you thieving bitch"

Mook you should start up a twitter account relaying your bosses idiocy. We can come up with a name for it if you want.

MyBossesTwatter

I wrote a load of stuff down at one stage & lost the fucking notepad, I reckon you could do a great female Alan Partridge-esque character based on her.

It only adds to it when you meet her in person, she so clumsy & awkward, we were at an AGM once & one of the Company's advisors came across to me & asked very nicely if he could keep his bag behind my desk for a bit, she was straight across, "No.", followed by complete silence, no explanation, just three people not knowing what to say next.

I wrote a load of stuff down at one stage & lost the fucking notepad, I reckon you could do a great female Alan Partridge-esque character based on her.

It only adds to it when you meat her in person, she so clumsy & awkward, we were at an AGM once & one of the Company's advisors came across to me & asked very nicely if he could keep his bag behind my desk for a bit, she was straight across, "No.", followed by complete silence, no explanation, just three people not knowing what to say next.

I fucking knew it! You've slung the meat in it.

Anyone experienced the joys of a Saniflo toilet? Shitty piece of shoddy French engineering, where the toilet is connected to the sink which is connected to the shower and if one of them gets blocked you have piss-water backing up out of the others.

They're notoriously easy to block and notoriously expensive to fix, so I only tend to use it for pissing and go to the other toilet to do my brown work. We've already had the plumber out twice to sort the blockage, and both times have been due to a tampon being stuck in the macerator blades. Each time the plumber's told us what's caused the blockage and told us to be more careful. I come home yesterday to '...er babe the toilets blocked again'. She's out of work at the minute so it'll be me that has to fork out £150 for it, guaranteed. I'd just leave it to prove a point but it fucking stinks. If it's another tampon....

Anyone experienced the joys of a Saniflo toilet? Shitty piece of shoddy French engineering, where the toilet is connected to the sink which is connected to the shower and if one of them gets blocked you have piss-water backing up out of the others.

They're notoriously easy to block and notoriously expensive to fix, so I only tend to use it for pissing and go to the other toilet to do my brown work. We've already had the plumber out twice to sort the blockage, and both times have been due to a tampon being stuck in the macerator blades. Each time the plumber's told us what's caused the blockage and told us to be more careful. I come home yesterday to '...er babe the toilets blocked again'. She's out of work at the minute so it'll be me that has to fork out £150 for it, guaranteed. I'd just leave it to prove a point but it fucking stinks. If it's another tampon....

File that under the "shoving food scraps down the sink hole instead of picking them out then complaining that the sink is flowing slowly" section

• Upvote 1

Wait until she sees VIPoo as the solution to the problem.

Whenever I have a bad hangover I'm a selfish and inconsiderate bastard who's brought it all on himself and deserve no pity

When the boot is on the other foot, which it currently is, I'm a selfish and inconsiderate bastard because I don't have any sympathy and am not prepared to wait hand and foot like a bad skivvy

Why do women moan about man flu?. When my Mrs is ill she literally cannot move and is unable to do a fucking thing. Plus you never hear the end of it. Loads of the woman I work with go off sick with the slightest ailment and drag it out for as long as possible.

Didn't you know because they have children, they have a much higher pain threshold and we clearly can't understand the meaning of pain?
  • Upvote 2