You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

7 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

This English girl called Kate Ovens takes on these massive food challenges and rips through them. She has a page on Facebook and Instagram. 

She can't get enough of sausage?

Count me in.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

This English girl called Kate Ovens takes on these massive food challenges and rips through them. She has a page on Facebook and Instagram. 

Fair play to her - she’s getting through some serious food there. I feel more confident of doing the wagyu one than the hot dog, but I reckon I’d finish those 2.

Also, 20 mins and still some to go on the hot dog - stonie would have done that in single figure minutes, the animal

27 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

I think I prefer her to Leah Shutkever, although Leah does look like she'd be flithier-

• Upvote 1

I don’t want my challenge eating sexualised. I want skinny cunts putting food away in an unfathomable way, insane quantities and eye blinking speeds.

I don’t want a substandard performance set against a background of fake cleavage. I’m old school like that

Edit - that second woman is pretty fucking good like. Have just slipped through the one with Eddie hall and I’m sufffiently impressed at her technique, speed and focus on the job at hand. She can be the next YouTube rabbit hole

21 minutes ago, belarus said:

Fair play to her - she’s getting through some serious food there. I feel more confident of doing the wagyu one than the hot dog, but I reckon I’d finish those 2.

Also, 20 mins and still some to go on the hot dog - stonie would have done that in single figure minutes, the animal

Yeah I don't think she's a speed eater, though she's quick enough. She just takes on these big food challenges. 

Just now, belarus said:

I don’t want my challenge eating sexualised. I want skinny cunts putting food away in an unfathomable way, insane quantities and eye blinking speeds.

I don’t want a substandard performance set against a background of fake cleavage. I’m old school like that

Ditto.

Good to see some girls are smashing it as well though, being a greedy cunt isn't defined by gender.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, belarus said:

Edit - that second woman is pretty fucking good like. Have just slipped through the one with Eddie hall and I’m sufffiently impressed at her technique, speed and focus on the job at hand. She can be the next YouTube rabbit hole

Yeah, she's worth watching on merit alone.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Ditto.

Good to see some girls are smashing it as well though, being a greedy cunt isn't defined by gender.

Oh yeah, don’t get me wrong mate, I wouldn’t watch a shirtless ripped up slab of hunk either unless he was putting a dent into stonie type efforts. I’ve not come across another eater that I’ve followed as much as stonie. Am I a fan boy? I sound like one. Might get a tattoo of his face on my face, so I look exactly like him

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, belarus said:

This fella isn't the fastest but he eats insane amounts in his challenges.

Potato grease chunks, Coca cola and I am far from an expert but were those hotdogs? The bread looked like awful cakey shite and was that about 4 tins of fucking cunt beans all over the fucking eggs.

Edit: He's getting cracking out Ranch Sauce. I hope he dies in a fire.

Why not just openly declare war on our country? Absolute cunt.

• Upvote 2

Oh that brekkie is an abortion and he deserves bad shithouse AIDS as a result....but he does some mad challenges.

100,000 calories in a week.

20,000 in a day.

And things like gaining 30lbs of weight in a day from eating (weight is transient of course but still)

Close the fucking thread.

I blame @Carvalho Diablo for the hijacking of what was once an honest communal effort to take the piss out of each other.

Speed eating and the same fuckin berk in front of what looks to be a pig trough???

Fuck off and post an actual breakfast you are sat in front of - like you are supposed to!!

I am off to get a Stu Monty and neg CD for the next two weeks.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Close the fucking thread.

I blame @Carvalho Diablo for the hijacking of what was once an honest communal effort to take the piss out of each other.

Speed eating and the same fuckin berk in front of what looks to be a pig trough???

Fuck off and post an actual breakfast you are sat in front of - like you are supposed to!!

I am off to get a Stu Monty and neg CD for the next two weeks.

In fairness, I didn't post any of these speed eating challenges and I've said a few times that they knock me fucking sick!

18 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Anyone complaining about the lovely Miss Ovens being posted on here is getting negged (maybe)

No, not having it mate. She seems a decent girl and whatever, but it’s not all about the food, or being astonished. It’s tame. The background music, the pace, the anecdotal interaction and the “let me know, I’m your mate” vibe. 

She didn’t “physique check” herself like that other fucking jabroni an tha posted, which is a bonus, so she’s not a dick head, but will I look for her on YouTube? Not a chance.

This used to be a really interesting thread, invoking a mixture of envy and revulsion. Now its just a load of egotistical twats polishing off enough food to eliminate starvation in a small African nation. If you must post these, start a separate thread.

I am seriously considering expanding Tentions Law to include any more of this boring ,off topic shit

• Upvote 1