You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other teams nicking Lpool songs

random red

small time and embarrassing to a great set of fans thats what it is.

most of the so called celtic fans i know in ireland haven't really got a clue or have little interest in football,its more about hating rangers,northern ireland,protestants etc.

i also don't get why they feel the need to bring tri colours to a scottish teams games.

Yawn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know the Irish Liverpool fans never booed Keane ? That's a bit of a claim you make, and why the fuck would the Irish boo one of their own players ? They booed a Denmark player, not one of their own, mon tae fuck Carra.

Well its the exact same as you saying that everybody booing Lovenkrands ,wasn't even him which shows what fucking neantherthals the people booing him were, was a Celtic fan. And yes I'm aware they booed a Denmark player, thanks for pointing that out. A Denmark player, not a Rangers player, a fucking Denmark player. When you go to international football you leave your club allegiances to one side.

Would it be okay for a group of Scottish Celtic fans to boo Lovenkrands if Scotland played Denmark at that time? No, and you know it wouldn't. So take your own advice and "mon tae fuck".

actually u don't see many other flags at anfield.at least 90% of flags u see at anfield will be liverpool flags...i would never ever bring a tri colour to anfield with me as i dont agree with it.

if you go to to anfield and want to bring a flag,bring a liverpool flag and support your team.not wave your countries flag about.

Well its the exact same as you saying that everybody booing Lovenkrands ,wasn't even him which shows what fucking neantherthals the people booing him were, was a Celtic fan. And yes I'm aware they booed a Denmark player, thanks for pointing that out. A Denmark player, not a Rangers player, a fucking Denmark player. When you go to international football you leave your club allegiances to one side.

Would it be okay for a group of Scottish Celtic fans to boo Lovenkrands if Scotland played Denmark at that time? No, and you know it wouldn't. So take your own advice and "mon tae fuck".

Ye not gonna tell me why the Irish fans would boo their Captain Roy Keane ? Just gloss over that statement if you wanna. Maybe Scottish Celtic fans would boo Lovenkrands because he was a diving piece of shit, pretending Alan Thompson stuck the nut on him to get him sent off, maybe the guy is a fucking tosser, would that be an okay reason ?

actually u don't see many other flags at anfield.at least 90% of flags u see at anfield will be liverpool flags...i would never ever bring a tri colour to anfield with me as i dont agree with it.

if you go to to anfield and want to bring a flag,bring a liverpool flag and support your team.not wave your countries flag about.

Next time you see a Liverpool fan at Anfield with a flag from another country, remember to question him on his motives.

Ye not gonna tell me why the Irish fans would boo their Captain Roy Keane ? Just gloss over that statement if you wanna. Maybe Scottish Celtic fans would boo Lovenkrands because he was a diving piece of shit, pretending Alan Thompson stuck the nut on him to get him sent off, maybe the guy is a fucking tosser, would that be an okay reason ?

You're missing the point though.

I'm not saying they should boo Roy Keane just that if by your logic its okay to boo Lovenkrands if you support Celtic because he plays for Rangers, regardless of who is playing at the time then its okay for Liverpool fans to boo the Manc captain regardless of who is playing at the time. Or is that not what you meant?

Next time you see a Liverpool fan at Anfield with a flag from another country, remember to question him on his motives.

You don't have a clue mate.

Its been done many times. Most recently was the Madrid game when somebody was waving one of them shitty free England flags you get at internationals. A word was had and it wasn't waved again.

You're missing the point though.

I'm not saying they should boo Roy Keane just that if by your logic its okay to boo Lovenkrands if you support Celtic because he plays for Rangers, regardless of who is playing at the time then its okay for Liverpool fans to boo the Manc captain regardless of who is playing at the time. Or is that not what you meant?

You don't have a clue mate.

Its been done many times. Most recently was the Madrid game when somebody was waving one of them shitty free England flags you get at internationals. A word was had and it wasn't waved again.

A clue about whit ? I think you have misread my posts, the guy was asking me why Celtic fans take the Irish flag to the games. I then asked him if there is no other national flags on show (apart from England ) My point being, why shouldn't Celtic fans taking Irish flags to the game ? Your point with Roy Keane is totally lost on me, Irish fans aren't gonna boo one of their own, no matter who he plays for. If, Roy Keane, played for another country, then came to play, I'm damn sure the Irish Liverpool fans would have booed him, there must be a few on here, ask them.

A clue about whit ? I think you have misread my posts, the guy was asking me why Celtic fans take the Irish flag to the games. I then asked him if there is no other national flags on show (apart from England ) My point being, why shouldn't Celtic fans taking Irish flags to the game ? Your point with Roy Keane is totally lost on me, Irish fans aren't gonna boo one of their own, no matter who he plays for. If, Roy Keane, played for another country, then came to play, I'm damn sure the Irish Liverpool fans would have booed him, there must be a few on here, ask them.

Well I for one have never heard a Manc get booed at Landsdowne or Croker for the sole reason of being a Manc. And why the fuck wouldn't they? My first reaction when O'Shea got an elbow the other night wasn't "Oh my god what does this mean for Ireland" it was more like "Haha you soft Manc bastard" which is why I don't support the Irish national team and anybody who can't put their club allegiances aside for 90 minutes shouldn't support them either.

On the issue of Celtic fans with Irish flags I have no problem with it. You have a huge Irish identity and thats why the colours on our flag are basically your club colours. For Liverpool its different, we don't have a huge English identity. Our sole identity is that we are Liverpool which is why I said you don't have a clue relating to national flags inside Anfield.

Well I for one have never heard a Manc get booed at Landsdowne or Croker for the sole reason of being a Manc. And why the fuck wouldn't they? My first reaction when O'Shea got an elbow the other night wasn't "Oh my god what does this mean for Ireland" it was more like "Haha you soft Manc bastard" which is why I don't support the Irish national team and anybody who can't put their club allegiances aside for 90 minutes shouldn't support them either.

On the issue of Celtic fans with Irish flags I have no problem with it. You have a huge Irish identity and thats why the colours on our flag are basically your club colours. For Liverpool its different, we don't have a huge English identity. Our sole identity is that we are Liverpool which is why I said you don't have a clue relating to national flags inside Anfield.

Those Spanish and Irish flags I spotted in the kop must've been a mirage then:whatever:

Those Spanish and Irish flags I spotted in the kop must've been a mirage then:whatever:

Well done for reading 2 paragraphs of a discussion and replying with one line. Intelligent bloke.

Do you honestly think the Spanish flags were belonging to Spanish people? PERHAPS, I'm going out on a limb here, they were a tribute to our Sex God and our manager and our midfield maestro and also the best goalkeeper in the league who all happen to be Spanish?

And on a very rare occasion have I seen an Irish flag on the Kop.

Well done for reading 2 paragraphs of a discussion and replying with one line. Intelligent bloke.

Do you honestly think the Spanish flags were belonging to Spanish people? PERHAPS, I'm going out on a limb here, they were a tribute to our Sex God and our manager and our midfield maestro and also the best goalkeeper in the league who all happen to be Spanish?

And on a very rare occasion have I seen an Irish flag on the Kop.

You're a condescending cunt, the only part I replied to was the only bit that hadn't bored me. Ye think I never knew they were for your Spanish players ? That wasn't my point, if ye don't know that then there is no point going over it again. You obviously have a massive chip on yer shoulder regarding Celtic, anytime we are mentioned in a thread/post you are all over it like a rash bad mouthing us, were ye no bleating a few weeks back that there was too much Celtic talk on here a few weeks back? Yer best avoided.

You're a condescending cunt, the only part I replied to was the only bit that hadn't bored me. Ye think I never knew they were for your Spanish players ? That wasn't my point, if ye don't know that then there is no point going over it again. You obviously have a massive chip on yer shoulder regarding Celtic, anytime we are mentioned in a thread/post you are all over it like a rash bad mouthing us, were ye no bleating a few weeks back that there was too much Celtic talk on here a few weeks back? Yer best avoided.

You're a bad mong.

This thread had nothing to do with Celtic. My original post was actually defending Boruc and having a pop at Norn Iron fans. I also had a pop at Irish dickheads who booed a player for the crime of playing his club football at a team who have a small fanbase who share Loyalist ideals, which he probably knew fuck all about. You defended that and I took you up on it. That is the only thing, vaguely, Celtic related I have had a pop at in this thread.

If being proven wrong bores you then it isn't my fault, the least you can do is hold your hands up and admit it was an arguement you lost.

I also said I totally understand why you have tricolours plastered all over Celtic Park and simply explained Liverpool do things differently. You've read too much into what I've said and basically taken shit from it that wasn't there.

I wouldn't have to be a 'condescending cunt' if you weren't a thick blert.

Couldn't really be arsed with this.

Certain people might not like it but probably half of Northern Ireland's supporters are also Liverpool fans and it would be obvious that they'd take the best bits of our songs and use them. Anyone who really is offended by the Boric, Ulster's number one song really is an asshole.

Guest Francie Brady

Roy Keane was infact booed for an intire international game by a section of the home ground before.

It was a media led attack by a journalist called cathal dervan, i cant quiet remember what the reason was, It was well before the whole saipan incident though and Keane was not captain , shows how fucking fickle some people are.

Also Neil Lennon was booed while captain of Northern Ireland and issued death treats which subsequently ended up with him retiring.

Roy Keane was infact booed for an intire international game by a section of the home ground before.

It was a media led attack by a journalist called cathal dervan, i cant quiet remember what the reason was, It was well before the whole saipan incident though and Keane was not captain , shows how fucking fickle some people are.

Also Neil Lennon was booed while captain of Northern Ireland and issued death treats which subsequently ended up with him retiring.

Keane was booed during the game after Saipan. He was booed a little bit when he refused to go on an end of season tour of the USA.

Death treats were issued to Neil Lennon and his family for joining Celtic.

All very mature stuff, just like the last dozen or so posts on this thread.

There was a fella at the Rangers pre season game waving a tricolour about in our end. He got his arse kicked and the bizzies threw him out.

Dunno if the soft cunt was paying tribute to our new star striker or just trying to wind up the bluenoses but he got put straight fairly quickly.

You do see Irish flags from both sides at Anfield but i don't see the point. Why bother? That's more of a manc thing. There are very few Scottish flags on show at the games which, given our rich jock history is surprising. And thank christ we don't bother with all that st. george's bollocks. Cunts dressing up like crusaders at engerlund games? What a fuckin embarrassment.