You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Royal Family

It is all very worrying but i don't think the Keane deal was forced for example as if he was banging in the goals he wouldn't have gone imo. Also we have players we could get off the wage bill and we have just given Bouzanis 10k a week.

It is a horrible situation but the owners are just doing the bare minimum of what is required re their obligations and what they can get away with (such as not offering contracts until the last minute) they do not want to dip into their pocket but will if they need to as it is better for them that we are in a decent position than not, they won't let us go to the wall imo as if they did i think a lot more than their reputations would be at stake.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Are those two parasites going to be at the game tonight or have the fucked off home again?

The Hicks clan left for Dallas straight after the Chelsea game

Its time for SOS to ditch all the matey matey stuff and go for jugular.

Need to target Parry moores and that little shit Gillete, They started all this.

This don't make sense what the fucks happened to the money they borrowed from RBS. The additional amount.

Need to target Parry moores and that little shit Gillete, They started all this.

This don't make sense what the fucks happened to the money they borrowed from RBS. The additional amount.

We're not the only thing they spend money on remember Hick's plans to take money from LFC to fund his losing baseball team. Givethe bastards pepper tonight; Moores should get abuse and worse for at least 90 minutes every game he still gets pleasure from going to the match judging by his reactions when we score, we should do all we can to take that pleasure away from the stupid self-serving gobshite.

You would imagine the owners thought we would be sold by now with these loans they took out to cover transfers and wages.

I think its safe to say they were more then a little pissed off when Kuwait pulled out of the talks last year when they all but bought the club.

One thing though, with the amount of people who converged on Gilletts hotel, he will be in no doubt where he stands and I'll bet he'll think twice about coming back. If he does come back for another game then the same needs to happen again. Make it very uncomfortable for them.

Was any of the hotel stuff picked up in the American press?

Moores and Parry should definitely be targeted, they are members of the board and we should be doing our level best to make each one of them as uncomfortable as possible.

They sold us down the river and Parry is as guilty as anyone at playing fucked up political games. Each one of them needs to know that they are not welcome at our club and these two have been sitting pretty for too long.

Moores and Parry should definitely be targeted, they are members of the board and we should be doing our level best to make each one of them as uncomfortable as possible.

They sold us down the river and Parry is as guilty as anyone at playing fucked up political games. Each one of them needs to know that they are not welcome at our club and these two have been sitting pretty for too long.

How would that get Hicks and Gillett out quicker?

I can't believe Hicks won't sell, is he so fuckin stupid, he has been offered a get out of this whole mess, yet insists on stupid demands, I can only hope this situation is resolved before the club is in a position where it will not recover.

I take your point Paul but I think its all about making it known to the powers that be that we won't accept being taken for mugs any longer.

We have made it too easy for them to erode all the great traditions of the club. David Moores has walked away with his millions and is happy to sit in the directors box and keep quiet.

Parry has entrenched himself in Gillette's camp and is determined to cling onto his position whatever the cost. They sit on the board so should be held to account for the position we are in now.

What effect will this have on Gillette and Hicks?

Because of the position we are in, we need to make coming to the match a daunting experience for Hicks, Gillette, Moores and Parry because not one of them has the best interests of this club at heart. I know it may seem futile but I believe that we need to be as proactive as possible and if it keeps this issue in the spotlight then it can't be a bad thing.

I don't believe that Parry would veto anything in the best interests of the club, and i'm sick of excuses being made for these two clowns. It's clear that Parry is Gillette's stooge and a careerist, if we're relying on slick Rick to do his best for the club then we truly don't have any hope. parry looks out for number one and still, despite everything sits there every week as if none of this has anything to do with him.

I don't believe that Parry would veto anything in the best interests of the club, and i'm sick of excuses being made for these two clowns. It's clear that Parry is Gillette's stooge and a careerist, if we're relying on slick Rick to do his best for the club then we truly don't have any hope. parry looks out for number one and still, despite everything sits there every week as if none of this has anything to do with him.

The point is they still have power of veto over Hicks, and are unlikely to allow him to do anything but sell up, so save your anger about them until the yanks are out.

I can't believe Hicks won't sell, is he so fuckin stupid, he had been offered a get out of this whole mess, yet insists on stupid demands, I can only hope this situation is resolved before the club is in a position where it will not recover.

Fixed it for you mate.