You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool on Quaresma alert

Rashid

Liverpool have been put on red alert after £15m-rated Porto winger Ricardo Quaresma declared he wants to leave the club. (Metro)

The Metro is the London local paper ownerd by the Daily Mail. But their football column isn't really into speculation.

Many of us laugh at Quaresma, but can you imagine if we signed him?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would worry if we signed him if I were you Rash. The amount of shit you will get if he fails will be biblical. Biblical shit is nasty too.

He won't fail RiS and when he succeeds the shit people will get in here from me will be biblical! I have the same confidence as I did for Torres for so many years. He is just what we need. Pace, style, can play right and left but above he shits the pants of opposing defenders, I have seen him be marked by 2 or 3 men in games before - imagine the space that will create for Gerrard, Torres and Babel?

I like Quaresma and i think he would be a good signing.

Like Rashid as put he has the ability to take on defenders and i dont give a shite about him tracking back as thats what we have two defensive midfielders for.

The price tag is a little steep for us but when you consider Nani cost more then that and i think Quaresma is the better player then i suppose its to be expected.

I suppose the thing i would be asking regards Quaresma is although he can play either side is he able to cut inside as Rafa doesnt really need chalk on your boots wingers.

He's a big, soft pussy. He has bad hair.

I saw an interview with him over the weekend on World Soccer or something, and he had TWO diamond earrings. One in each ear.

I couldn't help thinking 'what a cunt'. I also thought he wouldn't look out of place on the Guido thread.