You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ajdarevic looking for another club

Guido

I believe I alluded to this a couple of weeks ago.

Ajdarevic will leave on loan and probably not come back as he has only got one year left on his contract.

He hasn't really developed this season I don't think.

Can one of you people who know stuff confirm something for me? - with the announcement about Parsonage does that mean for the first time in a long time we didn't offer a young scouser a pro contract, ironic it should be 1989/90 age group........

He hasn't really developed this season I don't think.

But...

Maybe he can drive your car?

Yes he`s gonna be a star

Maybe he can drive your car

And maybe he`ll like you....beep beep beep beep yeah

:whistle:

If it's a choice between staying at the mess that is our academy as a third year or going on loan somewhere (probably at home) for the last year of his LFC contract, who can blame him?

Was it his decision to go on loan then?

I think it's a shame he's going because he's talented.

Just seen this bit in the ECHO and thought it was quite interesting:

'Swedish midfielder Astrit Ajdarevic, part of the FA Youth Cup-winning team in 2007, is still under contract as an Academy player but is currently looking for another club'.

I thought he was fairly highly rated at the Academy? Most of the people who have see him play have been impressed as well, so any idea what's gone on there?

There was an interview with Ajdarevic in a Swedish newspaper the other day. In that he talks a little about the future and it seems like he wants to stay, but that he has no clue what's going to happen. All he knows is that he due to report back for pre-season training i the middle of june. And maybe go out on loan to some other club after that.

He also said that he's looking for an apartment in Liverpool. I don't think that he would do that if he wanted to leave. Another thing he said was that he had grown about 4 centimeters and gained about 10 kilograms since he joined Liverpool. Because of his growth he has had som problems with his back.

Hallands Nyheter (Swedish newspaper)

There was an interview with Ajdarevic in a Swedish newspaper the other day. In that he talks a little about the future and it seems like he wants to stay, but that he has no clue what's going to happen. All he knows is that he due to report back for pre-season training i the middle of june. And maybe go out on loan to some other club after that.

He also said that he's looking for an apartment in Liverpool. I don't think that he would do that if he wanted to leave. Another thing he said was that he had grown about 4 centimeters and gained about 10 kilograms since he joined Liverpool. Because of his growth he has had som problems with his back.Hallands Nyheter (Swedish newspaper)

He's Quasimodo and we're getting rid! :eek:

It was Elias' decision to allow him to look for another club. Something about him not being mobile enough, which personally I don't agree with but then I've only seen him play about once in the last six months.

That's a bit bizzare, as surely they could work on his mobility given that he's only about 18yrs old?

I remember Toshack when he arrived at Real Sociadad, the first thing he said was "What the fuck is Xabi Alonso doing at Eibar, get him here and get working on his mobilty." or something like that.