You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Under the 2 points for a win system

bobhorse

This is how the table would look tonight

Chelsea 57 Pts

Man Utd 56 Pts

Arsenal 53 Pts played one game less

Liverpool 51 Pts

Everton 43 Pts

Aston Villa 42 Pts

Well then there is a shock Chelsea would be a point clear

yep going into the last 2 games with all 4 teams having some sort of chance of being Champions

Sky would have had a wank fest for the last month and with two full games still to go

They would have to get Merson a fucking straight jacket for his bit on SS

yep going into the last 2 games with all 4 teams having some sort of chance of being Champions

Sky would have had a wank fest for the last month and with two full games still to go

They would have to get Merson a fucking straight jacket for his bit on SS

Geoff Shreeves: "Rafa, Fernando Torres has played and scored in every game this season. Do you not think if you rested him more, he may have scored more goals from being fresher, and you would maybe be winning the league?"

I agreed with merson about something before. I cut my own foot off as punishment. Cant remember what it was either :telloff:

Geoff Shreeves: "Rafa, Fernando Torres has played and scored in every game this season. Do you not think if you rested him more, he may have scored more goals from being fresher, and you would maybe be winning the league?"

I agreed with merson about something before. I cut my own foot off as punishment. Cant remember what it was either :telloff:

Cut the other foot off might help you remember Woo-lfc

This is how the table would look tonight

Chelsea 57 Pts

Man Utd 56 Pts

Arsenal 53 Pts played one game less

Liverpool 51 Pts

Everton 43 Pts

Aston Villa 42 Pts

Well then there is a shock Chelsea would be a point clear

Well, there IS a shock. Here's another one for you: If me auntie had bollocks she'd be me uncle.

Surprised? I thought you would be!

Both the teams fighting it out deserve to be there (much as I hate to see it), and no amount of ifitadntofbinfer that pesky 3-point rule is going to change that.

I say, good for them - and as far as we're concerned: Must try harder next year.

Just proves why the bought the 3 points in for a win as the team with the most attacking flair will probably win the title.

Also just illustrates we are too defensive.

The Caviat to that is how close would we be to the title if we hadnt had all that shit between November and January.

Thank you Tom Hick you fecking git, you more than anyone else helped to destroy our PL challenge this season.

I think we´d be within 3 points of Manu without that shit and if we´d been closer then things might have been different especially in those important games at OT and Emirates