You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lets get the Reading game Postponed....

lfc4eva99

To be fair to the SFA, it's not very often they can have not one but potentially both of their teams through to the knockout stages. I understand their logic. The FA don't have the same problems as they have - our teams are expected to progress, as a rule.

I still hope both Rangers and Celtic get stuffed, btw.

I understand, but if you let one association do it, you cant prohibit another, Lyon 5 straight league titles wasnt it? now they have a weekend off as well, whose to say they wont do it again if they draw us in the knockouts?

This needs to be stopped right at the start before we see AC Milan canceling a Serie A game at home due to their atrocious home form to make sure the lads are fit and rested for a crunch away tie....

Wonder did the SFA offer Celtic a postponement of last Satuday's fixture? :D By the way, I think the matches should be played when they're fixed, just leads to more congestion ( and possibly more injuries ) later on in the season. Seems to me to be a bit smalltime, I can never remember, although I'm open to correction, any English club ever doing it.

i thought it was ludicrous that it was allowed happen when scotland rested up before the italy game and i still do, surely they must have laws against this type of thing.

if we were allowed do it, we'd probably only get to play 20 games a season, but we'd win all of them because of our preparation.

They've only got fucking Gretna. Their under 9s would batter them.

That's what I thought. Rangers have a half decent squad this season and could have made about 7 or 8 changes and still battered Gretna and it's not as there was a lot of travelling involved. It's only 35 minutes on the bus to Fir Park.

I think this more a case of Rangers calling in a favour for postponing the game against St. Mirren the weekend before the Scotland v Italy game.