You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This seasons dream outcome now

Paco

Is this a good time to say I have the Chelsea Champions League 2nd Leg Tickets in my hand?

Mines in my top pocket of my Jacket. It's not really a ticket but it gets me in the ground. I'll have a seat to, due to the first row of the upper anny being empty for C/L games.

My dream outcome

Championship - Mancs and Chelsea relegated after disgraceful fighting at the title decider

FA Cup - match abandoned as a result of Wembley safety irregularities. Rolled over to next year.

CL - Milan 0 - Liverpool 4

Premiership & FA Cup

As Liverpool cant win it dont give a shit who does. Envy leads to hate and hate leads to the darkside

EUROPEAN CUP

0-0 V Chelsea first leg

LFC 1-0 Chelsea 2nd leg

Liverpool score in the last minute with a Stevie G screamer that Camera show didnt cross the line in fact no part of the ball was over the line and its one of the worst decisions ever made in football.

LIVERPOOL 3-0 MILAN

Liverpool take a 3 goal half time lead but this time there is no fightback and Liverpool hold on to win the CL

Guest TK-421
Nah, I get where you're coming from in not wanting Utd to win anything, but don't want Chelsea to do the double.

It would be a treble of sorts with that other cup in the bag. I wouldn't mind if Chelsea won three trophies and the Mancs none, I think I'd rather see that than the Mancs lifting anything. The media might get a bit excited but it would be funny seeing the Mancs empty handed after the season they've had.

Excuse the double post faux fuckin' pas.

Guest dragonfly
Premier league - Chelsea

Cup - Man Ure

CL - Liverpool

i understand you not wanting chelsea to do the double/domestic treble mate but i can't possibly support manure in the F.A Cup final.

my dream is for liverpool to have won more F.A. cups than manure and then we truly will be supreme.

i don't think chelsea will come close to our trophy record so i'm backing them all the way apart from the CL of course. Twisted and sad i know.. but the way i feel unfortunately.

league- chelsea

F.A cup- chelsea

CL- the mighty reds

charity shield - the mighty reds due to the fact that ronaldo will be found to have been bumming match officials to help influence match decisions. we are then automatically placed 2nd and the manure are deducted 5000pts at the start of next season.

CL for us and mancs winning nothing. I don't even care if Chelsea win a treble because we can just say it's because of Roman.

Watching the Mancs fail in winning any trophy after this season would be the greatest joy ever as far as other teams go.

Yep I will go with that.

Guest PaddyBerger15
League- Chelsea

FA Cup- Chelsea

European Cup- Liverpool

Charity Shield- Chelsea

Super Cup- Liverpool

World Club Cup- Liverpool

Yup.....perfect:drool:

Originally Posted by declan

League- Chelsea

FA Cup- Chelsea

European Cup- Liverpool

Charity Shield- Chelsea

Super Cup- Liverpool

World Club Cup- Liverpool

Exactly !!!!!

Oh you forgot one, beating the mancs in the youth cup !!

AND Finally, just for 'Creaming sakes', Roman is found to be a criminal and sent to the salt mines. Chelsea become the new Leeds.