You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

Now this is nice. At last a bit of good news to cheer up the nation. Hip hip horray. 

Note the condescending tone of ex bbc journalist Jon Sopel, bastard. 

20240425_115408.jpg

Yesterday, blood-soaked wild horses rampaging through the streets of central London.

Today, Charles announces he's going to return to public duties.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.  A desperate nation cries out for his leadership.

2 hours ago, John102 said:

What has Catherine done of any significance in the arts, medicine or science?  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she won the 2017 Turner Prize, pioneered mRNA vaccines and spent 7 years as chair of the IPCC.  And she once threw a kettle over a pub.

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

That kid definitely tortures insects and small animals.

And when I say insects and small animals, I mean servants. 

Reminds me of this.

On 27/04/2024 at 11:58, Jennings said:

I think it's time Dave bestowed some of these titles to the subjects of TLW.

I'll start  by declaring @Tony Moanero in as Grand Uberleutnant of the Order of Biscuits ...

...and @Babb'sBurstNad is made Most Excellent Vizier of the Service of Hats and Headgear. 

@halewoodPete will be the Royal Jester and Stig will continue his role of Royal Courtesan. @rico will be the Palace spokesperson on gender issues.

• Haha 1

On 28/04/2024 at 08:45, Arniepie said:

Front page of almost every paper today because he is itching to get back to 'work'

GCTqRK_W4AAMv0d.jpeg.jpg

What the actual fuck?

And moves to become Republics down here in Australia & NZ fail? Our two Republican movements should just use this photo over and over.