You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

When you get a bag of McCoy's Ridged Salt and Vinegar and they have heaps of flavour.

Beaut.

That's a treat, that is. I might go and buy a six pack today, eat them all in one sitting and then sit there shaking for the next half hour.

As a dinosaur dating back to the time when the only crisps were plain unsalted with a twist of salt in blue paper (hence the phrase "a face like he just ate the blue crisp") I find some of the fuckers on this list scary

http://www.crispnation.com/the-crisp-list.html

Haggis crisps anyone?

Oyster and vinegar?

Fish and chips?

Mint sauce?

Cajun squirrel?

Cornish pasty?*

Doner kebab?

Some serious wrongness on that list.

*Actually, Cornish pasty sounds nice.

That's a treat, that is. I might go and buy a six pack today, eat them all in one sitting and then sit there shaking for the next half hour.

Great shout, even better if I could find the Thai sweet chicken ones anywhere

1364823716.png

These were delicious. Used to get a Tesco sandwich meal deal three days a week and these were always the one. Smoked ham and cheddar sandwich too obviously.

These days I'll rarely have crisps without some kind of dip. Even the Morrisons own brand stuff is tasty.

Any day now Heston fucking Blumenthal will come out with his signature range and I will know its time to head for the hills.

You'll see a bag of Heston Blumenthal crisps, and you'll go to pick them up and find that it's a tuna steak carved to look like a packet of crisps. You'll turn around to ask the guy behind the counter what the fuck is going on before you realize that the guy behind the counter is a full English breakfast arranged to look like a guy behind a counter. You'll run for the door before you realize that you're not in a shop at all, you're in a clam chowder arranged to look like a shop and you're a carrot.

• Upvote 4

Where would one go about purchasing those delightful looking Guinness potato crisps?

I've only seen them in the vending machine in the place I'm doing a contract for. Had another pack this morning on one of my many coffee breaks.