You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

13 hours ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

I've ordered some crispy bacon and Aberdeen Angus. Hope they are nice because I've stocked up with 24 packs of each. 

If they're shite, I'm sending them to you. 

Never tried the flavours but Im quietly confident you'll like them.

The only bags that Ive seen are the large bags- x24 of them will be alot of crisps! Some of the actual crisps are so big I cant see them selling them in smaller bags as they wouldnt fit inside     

7 minutes ago, Dave D said:

The only bags that Ive seen are the large bags- x24 of them will be alot of crisps! Some of the actual crisps are so big I cant see them selling them in smaller bags as they wouldnt fit inside     

I only paid £14.95 for 24 packs and they weigh 40g per pack. Maybe it's one crisp per pack! 

4 hours ago, Dave D said:

Mine just arrived. They're actually all small packets, but tremendous.

Just polished off the aberdeen angus ones. All I can say is

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Captain Milk said:

Mine just arrived. They're actually all small packets, but tremendous.

Just polished off the aberdeen angus ones. All I can say is

I was feeling the pressure of being the one to recommend them- glad you enjoyed stuffing your boat race with them as Ray would say  

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

You’ve literally said you ate some meat. Hope this helps 

Once. About six years ago. That was going in the bin anyway. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to claim that made me a non-vegetarian. 

19 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Once. About six years ago. That was going in the bin anyway. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to claim that made me a non-vegetarian. 

I was actually just taking the piss to be honest. 

On 12/06/2020 at 13:46, Vincent Vega said:

Been enjoying these since their re-release.

50B1A500-7216-43D3-80B0-2DDCC36D1F69.jpeg

This has reminded me of a trip to Salisbury cathedral with an ex. They had a board up in there where you could write any big, existential questions you had about life down for god, and everyone could see which questions had been asked.

Mine was “Why did you stop producing beef wotsits?”

Used to fucking love them, and was at the point I couldn’t find another human who remembered them, so, in short, Repped.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

Not a "crisp" but just plain old cheesy wotsits are fucking addictive. Never mind pringles, give me a 24 pack of wotsits and watch me turn them into 24 empty bags, as if by magic.

Wotsits are great, although I've had packs of supermarkets own brand cheese puffs and I don't think they're that far behind. Normally own brand copies should be swerved in my experience. 

Guest Pistonbroke
On 13/06/2020 at 22:39, VladimirIlyich said:

I found Lidl in Germany to be a far different,and much better shop than their English version. The German Lidl looked like a proper shop while the English ones look like slightly upmarket low cost stores.

Both Lidl and Aldi have been investing in new shops in our area and they tend to build them bigger and better these days. They used to be on par with Spar and such like, now they are a viable alternative to the larger supermarkets. 

20 minutes ago, Captain Milk said:

Haggis and cracked black pepper are the best of the Mackies so far.

Fucking amazing.

They sound it wow

Bought 6 packs of t-bone steak roysters from BnM the other day. Rude not too after talking about them. Still not the same as they used to be so I pretended they were something different and they were lovely. 

• 2 weeks later...