You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One good thing: Djibril Cisse

Rashid

Speaking on his own website at Icons.Com

I've heard Liverpool were in talks with other clubs behind my back and that hurts. I feel like I'm still just coming back from my injury, I've worked really hard and I'm not far from being 100 per cent now.

There's no way I want to leave Liverpool. If they want to me to go, they'll have to kick me out. It's very difficult because I think I have a lot to give. All it takes is for a couple of chances to go in, instead of a couple going wide, for everything to change. Look at last Friday in the European Super Cup final when luck finally went my way - I think I showed my worth then, I showed what I can bring to the team.

I'm trying my best to overcome these difficulties, I've just been keeping my mouth shut and getting on with it, but of course it hurts and of course its tough when you see that the club are not exactly making a huge effort to hold onto me.

At times, I can't help but wonder about the club's attitude towards me - but I'm prepared to put my head down and keep battling, there's only one day to go now in the transfer market and my utmost desire is for nothing to happen in those hours as far as I'm concerned. I have no desire to leave, they can do what they want but I'm staying. I love the English championship, its great playing here and I really don't want to have to leave.

I'm sure Michael Owen signing for Newcastle does change things. Who knows what's going on in the minds of some people, all I can say is, I would consider it a huge shame were I to have to leave Liverpool.

He should get a run of the next 10 games to boost his confidence and sharpness, parterned by Crouch or Morientes. Everyone's rooting for him.

He needs to be our first choice, it will give him confidence...if he doesn`t deliver - sell him next summer.....or let him leave for Benfica in January...with Simao coming to us...

But true - he needs to deliver on the pitch, not in every column....

He might get to play up front at home but I dont think Rafa has confidence in Garcia away from Anfield so Djibs may be on the wing in away matches.

Yeah that's what I mean.

No doubt when he struggles to score a lot of goals then people will use this as a reason. That's why we desperately needed a winger in this transfer window. Missing out will have a knock-on effect to other areas of the team.

Can't understand why Rafa is persisting with Mori, when he's clearly off form. get him into the reserves to get his sharpness and confidence back. Has reserve football gone out fashion these days?

Don't get it either.

And if we are to play with one upfront in a 451/433 system, I'd prefer it to be Djibril.

I've heard Liverpool were in talks with other clubs behind my back and that hurts. I feel like I'm still just coming back from my injury, I've worked really hard and I'm not far from being 100 per cent now.

There's no way I want to leave Liverpool. If they want to me to go, they'll have to kick me out. It's very difficult because I think I have a lot to give. All it takes is for a couple of chances to go in, instead of a couple going wide, for everything to change. Look at last Friday in the European Super Cup final when luck finally went my way - I think I showed my worth then, I showed what I can bring to the team.

I'm trying my best to overcome these difficulties, I've just been keeping my mouth shut and getting on with it, but of course it hurts and of course its tough when you see that the club are not exactly making a huge effort to hold onto me.

At times, I can't help but wonder about the club's attitude towards me - but I'm prepared to put my head down and keep battling, there's only one day to go now in the transfer market and my utmost desire is for nothing to happen in those hours as far as I'm concerned. I have no desire to leave, they can do what they want but I'm staying. I love the English championship, its great playing here and I really don't want to have to leave.

I'm sure Michael Owen signing for Newcastle does change things. Who knows what's going on in the minds of some people, all I can say is, I would consider it a huge shame were I to have to leave Liverpool.

I know, hes a darling. How can you not love him? They treat him like shit and then he goes and says something like this. It makes you want to cry. But it was awfull last season with him all trusting and happy and Don Benitez ready to put a knife in his heart.

Guest chalky26

Heart is what its all about

If we believe what we read then dear Michael took the Toon Dollar as simple as that. Djibs has endured pain and came back and we should give the boy a chance - Shanks would have loved his attitude. Sorry Michael you wanted to play for England more than for Liverpool is that because playing for England puts you in the shop window and you can increase your value ?

I agree with Don Benitez - we asked Michael to stay and he left why should we beg for him to come back ? Has his value increased so much in one season that he is worth nearly all the money we paid out for 5 players in the off season ?

We will be there in January when the window opens again and the lessons will have been learnt - lets look to the future - all will be rosy after we take out the Mancs and the posh boys from London !!