You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

5 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Wow. Suella is going out of her way to stamp out any sort of expressions of Palestinian solidarity and to falsely make the Palestinian flag a symbol of terrorism. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/suella-braverman-jewish-palestinian-home-secretary-rishi-sunak-b2427336.html

Just ordered one off Etsy. If she tries to make it illegal it’s going up front and centre.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nelly-Matip said:

The child killing bit may be true (and appalling) but further information has been released to cast doubt on the beheading claim (not sure who the source is though)

I think they said they found dead civilians in a kibutz, some of them small children and some of the civilians were found beheaded, which then became the beheaded babies story.

22 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I think they said they found dead civilians in a kibutz, some of them small children and some of the civilians were found beheaded, which then became the beheaded babies story.

Not to sound callous but whether they were beheaded or not is fairly irrelevant anyway.

The beheading bit is being questioned. But, nobody has refuted the fact that loads of innocent people were killed in a barbaric manner. It’s very weird to see some people on Twitter etc trying to claw the smallest of victories possible from essentially saying “ah, see, they didn’t behead them! They just…er…shot them in the head and then…er…burnt their houses down.”

Yes, and before anyone replies, I know Israel kill innocents too. 

I see the genocide supporting twat has decided to put "Fuck Around, Find Out" as his signature. Hundreds of thousands being starved, deprived of electricity and water and bombed yet he'll start crying and negging when called out on it. Vile prick 

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Ive just read that, top story on the daily Mail. No evidence just “IDF soldiers reveal” I mean to be fair if anyone knows about killing children it’s them. 

Hasn't stopped Andrew neill,Rachel Riley and assorted cunts putting it out there.

52 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Amazing how Israel have turned into the victims of the overall conflict in the last 48 hours. 

I'm not playing the numbers of overall deaths game but it's just fascinating how a lot of public opinion has swung so much.

Can thank Hamas for that - couldnt have been a bigger own goal in terms of PR for the Palestinian cause.

Sure the Israeli govt is despicable but a lot of people just found out over the weekend that there exists a sizeable collection of sick barbarians on the other side too (not just Hamas but also the bigots who decided the death of innocent civilians was an opportune moment to proudly go ahead and start chanting "Gas the Jews")

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Amazing how Israel have turned into the victims of the overall conflict in the last 48 hours. 

It was predictable. You have to be very brave to defend Hamas here. This attack was only ever going to end with thousands upon thousands of Palestinian deaths and mass support for Israel. And it remains to be seen how the Israelis will respond to Iran.

36 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

Can thank Hamas for that - couldnt have been a bigger own goal in terms of PR for the Palestinian cause.

Sure the Israeli govt is despicable but a lot of people just found out over the weekend that there exists a sizeable collection of sick barbarians on the other side too (not just Hamas but also the bigots who decided the death of innocent civilians was an opportune moment to proudly go ahead and start chanting "Gas the Jews")

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Not to sound callous but whether they were beheaded or not is fairly irrelevant anyway.

The beheading bit is being questioned. But, nobody has refuted the fact that loads of innocent people were killed in a barbaric manner. It’s very weird to see some people on Twitter etc trying to claw the smallest of victories possible from essentially saying “ah, see, they didn’t behead them! They just…er…shot them in the head and then…er…burnt their houses down.”

Yes, and before anyone replies, I know Israel kill innocents too. 

Well, yes, there is a propaganda war (fascinating and sickening in almost equal measure) being waged simultaneously and beheading would have obvious connotations, so I would disagree on the relevancy in that respect.

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I'm not playing the numbers of overall deaths game but it's just fascinating how a lot of public opinion has swung so much.

Screenshot_20231011_065025_Chrome.jpg

Having a big chunk of the media and the government onside aswell helps.

FA being pressured into honouring Israel, while Israel is committing multiple war crimes.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/oct/09/sport-authorities-under-pressure-to-honour-hamas-attacks-victims

It really shouldn't be controversial to either have some sort of gesture for peace, honouring all civilian victims of that war, or simply to focus on the football.

• Like 1