You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp: Stepping down at the end of the season

dandyman

11 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

This is fucking shit. 

I dont care but announcing this now is a fucking shambles. Announce it when we fucking win the fucking lot. Not now. 

I dont care if a journo found out- It shouldnt have even come out of Klopps mouth until then. fuck fuck fuck. 

actually devastated 

There was no good time to announce this. Let's use it as fuel for the season now, make the rest of them fucking have it.

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

Alonso is nailed on for Madrid in my opinion.

This might actually, finally be it for me and LFC. Klopp staying the other season is the only reason I kept my interest

Ancelotti has just signed a new deal. 

2 minutes ago, redinblack said:

There was no good time to announce this. Let's use it as fuel for the season now, make the rest of them fucking have it.

Completely agree. The crowd needs to roar us on to unforgettable finale. 

• Upvote 2

Just can't figure out the timing. Why now? What triggered the seeming rush to say he's going now?

Fine, tell the players and the owners but why make it public?

Fucking hell, I'm devastated and the last big question to ask is, who the fuck is a big enough character to take the job on?

There's only that fucking weirdo at City who's on klopps level, and that's not happening.

Cunt the cunt off ye cunting cunts.

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Leave a hero or stay to become the villain, I'd rather Klopp go like this than when we've all had enough of each other.

Klopp said himself at his unveiling presser something along the lines of - it’s more important how the fans think of you when you leave than when you arrive. 

• Upvote 3