You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

House Of The Dragon

Vincent Vega

Also, and I mean it as a compliment, you could tell the episode was directed by a woman. The princess sex scenes were very sultry and tension-filled without them being graphic. Impressive, if frustrating directing. And also I would guess the actress playing the princess has a non-nudity clause. 

Worried that this impending time jump is going to suck the momentum from the story, especially with the change in actors.

The queen less so because she just wanders in looking miserable then saunters off but Rhaenyra, along with Daemon, have been two of the better characters.

20 hours ago, Elite said:

I think it's very good so far. The only thing lacking compared to early Game of Thrones is there aren't any characters with great screen presence such as Ned, Tyrion and Tywin.

And Robert as short lived as his appearance in it was. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 13/09/2022 at 08:33, TD_LFC said:

Worried that this impending time jump is going to suck the momentum from the story, especially with the change in actors.

The queen less so because she just wanders in looking miserable then saunters off but Rhaenyra, along with Daemon, have been two of the better characters.

Have enjoyed the series so far but not impressed by the casting of Matt Smith, and Paddy Considine has been a bit of a disappointment.

28 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Have enjoyed the series so far but not impressed by the casting of Matt Smith, and Paddy Considine has been a bit of a disappointment.

Don't mind Matt Smith too much, I think it's the hair that makes it weird. Considine seems like a mis-cast though, he'd be better playing the Hand or another side character.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Would of been a tremendous boost for morale if they would of cast Sydney Sweeney as the older Rhaenyra Targaryan and jam packed it full of nudeness.

That would have been tremendous casting. 

Compared to the original GOT, there has been a definite reduction in the amount of decent looking women.

I know that’s not a very 2022 thing to say, what can I say, I’m easy to please like that. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

That would have been tremendous casting. 

Compared to the original GOT, there has been a definite reduction in the amount of decent looking women.

I know that’s not a very 2022 thing to say, what can I say, I’m easy to please like that. 

Definitely a decrease in totty and shagging scenes. 

39 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The whole fight on the dance floor was mostly missed or at least I missed it what was the start of it, like the crab King being killed. It felt like I've had scenes missing.

I think it intentionally misdirected so you didn’t know who was involved. Even the final scene I had to watch four times and still only an educated guess.