Quantcast
RB Leipzig (A) UCL - Tues 16th Feb 2021 at 20:00 - Page 22 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

RB Leipzig (A) UCL - Tues 16th Feb 2021 at 20:00

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sweeney287 said:

Let's be honest though, we didn't look like scoring without them so it's pretty accurate

 

Much better performance all round but still lacked any real clear cut chances being created, that were being created for fun before lockdown last year. 

Manes header... Salah had a one on one. You sure you watched the same game ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sweeney287 said:

Let's be honest though, we didn't look like scoring without them so it's pretty accurate

 

Much better performance all round but still lacked any real clear cut chances being created, that were being created for fun before lockdown last year. 

Mealy mouthed manc cunts would have a lot more to say if it was the beloved’s or the baldy twat fc. Stinks of small time bitterness that ‘report’.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

On another note, Gini must be fucking crazy to want to play at Barcelona with that loon Koeman in charge.

Have a feeling he might stay. Certainly don't see him rushing to Barca. Juve love a good free transfer though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

On another note, Gini must be fucking crazy to want to play at Barcelona with that loon Koeman in charge.

See him laughing at full time? Imagine that just got snotted 4-1 at home to see your manager acting like that, not gonna end well for him, Gini will be playing under someone else I reckon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Manes header... Salah had a one on one. You sure you watched the same game ?

 

Just now, Halcyon Days said:

Mealy mouthed manc cunts would have a lot more to say if it was the beloved’s or the baldy twat fc. Stinks of small time bitterness that ‘report’.

Think Mo's chance would've been ruled out for offside and Manes header wasn't a great opportunity. What I'm trying to get at is we had 3 shots on target, scoring from two which were from huge defensice mistakes, so getting all touchy about being manc driven bile is very wide of the mark if you ask me.

 

We've clearly making strides forward and should've got much more out of the game versus Leicester but the defensive frailty is going to be there all season, hell, was even before VVD got injured. 

 

Like I say, much better performance, and from small seeds grow big trees and all that, but we still look very frail at the back, understandably so, but hopefully that gives the team a confidence booster with the upcoming derby game. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

See him laughing at full time? Imagine that just got snotted 4-1 at home to see your manager acting like that, not gonna end well for him, Gini will be playing under someone else I reckon.

Well if he's not, Im not sure a new Barcelona manager will want a midfielder pushing 30 as part of his rebuilding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Have a feeling he might stay. Certainly don't see him rushing to Barca. Juve love a good free transfer though.

I’d love him to stay.
There’s no way we are going to be offering him the type of money he’ll get as a free transfer from another club though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Perhaps they should bring a new rule in from tonight, then, that stipulates Liverpool can't score from opposition mistakes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark M said:

I’d love him to stay.
There’s no way we are going to be offering him the type of money he’ll get as a free transfer from another club though. 

Yeah that's the thing isn't it.

 

The only thing is that he loves the club and the city. Think he just wants to be treated with more respect by the club. If they can give him a wage that is deserving of a club stalwart, I think he would stay.

 

* The wage he is on is obscene but it's relative to a player of his quality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

 

Think Mo's chance would've been ruled out for offside and Manes header wasn't a great opportunity. What I'm trying to get at is we had 3 shots on target, scoring from two which were from huge defensice mistakes, so getting all touchy about being manc driven bile is very wide of the mark if you ask me.

 

We've clearly making strides forward and should've got much more out of the game versus Leicester but the defensive frailty is going to be there all season, hell, was even before VVD got injured. 

 

Like I say, much better performance, and from small seeds grow big trees and all that, but we still look very frail at the back, understandably so, but hopefully that gives the team a confidence booster with the upcoming derby game. 

Good assessment can’t argue too much with that, BBC Sport are still manc cunts though!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Francie Brady

A win is such a boost when going through lockdown. Can actually look forward to the game at the weekend and the 2nd leg now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, therevivalist said:

Bundesliga must be real shit if these guys are second in the league. I really don't rate this team so high. We did every well though and we got something to build on for the rest of the season. I wouldn't say we're back yet but we're at least showing that we haven't turned into crap all of a sudden. Saturday is crucial. 

Bayern are good but are averaging 3 goals a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skaro said:

 

Is the field level at the Ataturk?

 

Just asking for a friend.

 

 

Seemed like the pitch was on a bit of a hill a while back, the ball was only ever going in at one end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Francie Brady said:

A win is such a boost when going through lockdown. Can actually look forward to the game at the weekend and the 2nd leg now. 

I had covid when we beat Palace 7 nil. Really perked me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, how much fucking better is the Champions League than the Premier League? The quality of that game was fantastic. 

 

Salah and Mane both brilliant, Thiago and Jones perfect in midfield and we took the kid gloves off Kabak and he played great. 

 

Only thing is, we should still be creating more chances. Leipzig basically gave us the game on a silver platter. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Fucking A!

 

I'm not too proud to take their charity.

'Cheap wine and a three day growth'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • I'm looking at this with a sense of grim inevitability. They've been touting it for years, so it was only a matter of time before something happened. Lots of pearl clutching about, but things change in football. The premier league, the European Cup being replaced, the Cup winners Cup ending etc.    The cynic in me thinks it might be a bargaining tool for English clubs to negotiate their own TV deals maybe?   If it happens I'll still watch it. For all these kick off from the smaller teams, watch them clamour places when the entry criteria is announced. 
    • Thats all good, and I agree football died last summer.   But how are we competing with them in this format?
    • Not sure if I get your point here CP.  Do you mean that they were desperate for Saudi Arabian ownership?   I'm pretty sure still that the majority of English fans would prefer the German ownership model (and ticket prices) opposed to the chance that they might get lucky with a billionaire.  The only ones I reckon that wouldn't go for it in huge numbers would be Man City and Chelsea.   But maybe I'm wrong.
    • I will say, it's funny how if you didn't know any better, you'd think people running football we're literally trying to get people to get turned off with the sport.   Russian and Qatar World Cups, the appallingly incompetent usage of VAR and now this Super League. They're doing a great job infuriating people and being even more cunty in a sport that was already run in such a cuntish manner before the past couple years.
    • The amount of shite being posted onlone is fucking hilarious. The wannabe journos from fan shite have taken a rest from XG and other bullshit to post about this. Read one earlier claiming that even if Liverpool finish top 4 they won't be in Europe next year because they pulled out of the European Club Association so now cannot compete in Europe. He's surprisingly not replied to me telling him it's bollocks and pointing out Wolves and Burnley both played European football while not being members.    It's shit, but so is everything in football these days. But just like if the big 6 broke away and invited Everton, Leeds, Newcastle, Villa, Leicester, Wolves, Celtic and Rangers  to compete in a new British Super League they would all change tune and be in straight away
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Contributors

  • top casino sites
  • new UK casino
×