Quantcast
Leicester (H) - Premier League - 21/11/2020 - 15:00 (As it stands) - Page 19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Leicester (H) - Premier League - 21/11/2020 - 15:00 (As it stands)

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

He’s reminds me of Fowler. Looks a ridiculously talented striker. 

Thankfully he doesn't have twats like Ruddock and McManaman leading him astray!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Jamie Carragher has just said there is a more life in a door than James Milner. Guess what Jamie, I’d rather listen to 10 words from BGJ than 1000 spit ridden ones from you.

It was clearly just a shit reference to the 'boring James Milner' jokes.

4 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

What a cross and finish. What a signing. 

Negged. If there's one thing we expect on TLW it's committing to a 'bit'. I come on here expecting to see Muller's face celebrating Jota's goal but am left disappointed. 

• Upvote 1

Outstanding half, with and without the ball. We’re just a phenomenal outfit, plagued by injuries, players playing out of position and we play like this, just amazing.

Milner, Keita and Jota have been excellent and Robbo now for me is the best LB in PL history. Fab and Matip look like a classy duo too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That was a cowardly display by Leicester in the first half. Considering the number of key players we are missing, this was a chance for them to show some intent. 

And if they do suddenly decide they want to be braver in the 2nd half, we have real pace to hurt them on the counter. Good position we've gotten ourselves in.