You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

it is pretty telling that non of the establishment republicans are speaking out/supporting Trump's narrative of fraud/stop the count.

pretty sure they are ready to drop trump and will start distancing themselves from him - fuckers are probably not too bothered, kept the senate and used the trump presidency to get republican justices appointed everywhere from supreme court to district level.

i have a feeling this dem presidency will be a one-term presidency as well unfortunately

Bill Burr was right all the Democrats needed to do was put forward a 45 year old dude with a full head of hair and this would of been won before it started. Instead they picked a brain addled establishment arsehole who is fucking older than Trump. He is better than Trump because most human beings are better than Trump. The utter shite we allow to sit at the top.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bill Burr was right all the Democrats needed to do was put forward a 45 year old dude with a full head of hair and this would of been won before it started. Instead they picked a brain addled establishment arsehole who is fucking older than Trump. He is better than Trump because most human beings are better than Trump. The utter shite we allow to sit at the top.

Yeah, I’ve been saying the same thing for ages. The last two candidates from the Democratic have been terrible. 

15 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

The fact that this hasn’t been counted and called yet is actually crazy. 

I think even crazier, is the self proclaimed "land of the free" and the "home off democracy" currently has a president that's actually trying to stop a democratic process...... He's actually trying to stop votes from being counted.... 

Imagine if that happened in as openly as this in Russia for example......fucking mental

31 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

The fact that this hasn’t been counted and called yet is actually crazy. 

It isn't really. Counts are going on in all states still due to the massive increase in postal voting because of Covid, late-arriving ballots from overseas/ military and contested/ potentially spoiled ballots which can be corrected. It only hasn't been called as it's close in 4 swing states- everywhere else is decided despite them still having votes to count (e.g. California has only counted 2/3s of their votes so far).

• Upvote 2

That press conference was fucking wonderful! 

We’re just one conference away from ‘it’s not fair, they cheated, I’m not playing anymore! I want my mom.’

Fuck off you conduit for hateful chancers who have polluted the world for the past four years, you are too vain to see you’ve been used to utilise and mobilise the very worst facets of humanity to benefit and enrich a group of amoral grifters who couldn’t give a single damn thought to the suffering it brings.

Now fuck off back to your gold toilet and shit yourself to death whilst the adults clean up the mess of a world that’s been left in your, and you string pullers, wake.

You stupid, vile, orange cunt.

Love an’ all that stuff,

Bruce.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

That press conference was fucking wonderful! 

We’re just one conference away from ‘it’s not fair, they cheated, I’m not playing anymore! I want my mom.’

Fuck off you conduit for hateful chancers who have polluted the world for the past four years, you are too vain to see you’ve been used to utilise and mobilise the very worst facets of humanity to benefit and enrich a group of amoral grifters who couldn’t give a single damn thought to the suffering it brings.

Now fuck off back to your gold toilet and shit yourself to death whilst the adults clean up the mess of a world that’s been left in your, and you string pullers, wake.

You stupid, vile, orange cunt.

Love an’ all that stuff,

Bruce.

He'll have to be quick. Trump Tower will probably be repossessed very soon. 

Wow, looks like Biden could take Pennsylvania and Georgia. He really had such a strong showing in the postal votes. And they knew it was going to happen. So did Trump I guess, given his tactics.

Please no surprises from here. BIDEN2020 MAKE AMERICA TRUMP FREE AGAIN! USA! USA! USA! WHOOOOOOO!

*kisses eagle*

*sets fire to neighbourhood*

• Upvote 1

Once Biden wins the next couple of months are going to be a bumpy ride to say the least. Trump is going spend his time denying the result, making outrageous claims and will attempt to burn everything down. Will he even be prepared to leave the White House? I'm expecting him to declare himself president for life.

Just now, clangers said:

Once Biden wins the next couple of months are going to be a bumpy ride to say the least. Trump is going spend his time denying the result, making outrageous claims and will attempt to burn everything down. Will he even be prepared to leave the White House? I'm expecting him to declare himself president for life.

It thought the same, but every shoddy case he has thrown about so far has been laughed off by the courts. Hopefully biden can keep the momentum and flip enough states that even if TheOrangeOne wins in court over one state, it wont matter.

The Democrats should be looking for a young and energetic Southerner for the long term. As much as you don't want to pander to arse holes it could well swing a few of them states. They need to capitalise on the showing in Texas and turn it blue. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, clangers said:

Probably not. He knows he'll get the best ratings ever when the Army turns up and drags his fat arse out and leaves him sobbing like an infant of the South Lawn as locksmiths change all the locks & codes to get back in.  Absolutely pathetic example of 'humanity'.   I hope once he's a citizen again he has an 'accident'. I hear the Hudson is really good for disposing of garbage discreetly...